Psyguy's customs: More Marvel

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the comments!

@Nessex: I'm not sure if I will be making any more of the team. Thunderstrike had been mentioned as a possibility but I will know more when these make it to their destination. I used some Battlestar Galactica overalls as the basis for J2's kilt and then added some sculpt.

• 2 months later...

As the lucky recipient of the A-Next set, I just had to share some pics of my own:

GarethAmericanDreamSM.jpg

American Dream, the niece of Sharon Carter, Shannon Carter

GarethMainframeSM.jpg

Mainframe, the sentient AI Iron Man armor with Tony Stark's brainwaves

GarethStingerSM.jpg

Stinger a.k.a. Scott Lang's grown up daughter Dr. Cassandra "Cassie" Lang

GarethBluestreakSM.jpg

Bluestreak, future Avengers speedster

GarethJ2SM.jpg

and J2, Juggernaut's son Zane Marko

A team of future Avengers for the '90's!

GarethANextGroup.jpg

• 2 months later...

@emperorshotz: Thanks for posting pictures of the A-Next set. They are much better quality than my own, photography is not one of my strong points unfortunately!

Thanks for the comments everyone. I had a lot of fun making the A-Next set.

So, I have been able over the last week or so to get back to some customs of my own. Some of these have been in the work-in-progress bin for ages.

Madame Masque is similar to others I have seen posted on here such as jboogie's. Nova head, White Tiger hair.

post-1790-0-36214000-1397641625_thumb.jp

I have been working on some more Age Of X customs to go with my Force Warriors. I retired my New Mutant customs and used some of the parts to work on these. Here are Moonstar's Cadre.

Moonstar has Shaman hair, X-23 head and a Lara Croft shoulder strap.

post-1790-0-54621200-1397641795_thumb.jp

Eclipse (Sunspot) was portrayed slightly differently depending on the artist during the storyline, so my custom is a combination of those. I used my old Sunspot arms with the energy dots. I may make a face decal so he is fully in energy-form.

post-1790-0-43144100-1397641959_thumb.jp

Karma is simply paint, original head and a FF Sue leg.

post-1790-0-06490400-1397642029_thumb.jp

Cypher is merged with Warlock in this reality, so I used his original head. Some kind of Captain America hair, I think.

post-1790-0-30595600-1397642125_thumb.jp

Magma has FC Emma hair and movie Viper head.

post-1790-0-95397200-1397642184_thumb.jp

Dust has an Elektra head. Her shawl is a modified reversed SF Ken jacket piece and she has Cloak's hood piece.

post-1790-0-19781400-1397642272_thumb.jp

I hope to have more Age Of X customs completed soon, I really enjoyed making this team after having a little bit of a minmates lull. Thanks for looking!

Edited by Psyguy

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone, thanks for the comments on my Age Of X customs. Am trying to get a few more done and have Dazzler, Colossus, Storm, Namor, Jubilee, Warpath, Pixie, Cannonball and Tempo gathering dust somewhere on the bench. Seems a long time since my last update, was going through a bit of a minimates lull but the speculation of Wave 60 and TRU 19 has got my interest going again.

I haven't had much time to work on my own customs but I have been working on a couple of commission sets recently.

Darkseid has a Supergirl skirt and modified Thing/slipover head piece.

post-1790-0-80426500-1410784101_thumb.jp

The Manhunter Robots are based on an animated look. Sentinel parts and modified Box slipover chest.

post-1790-0-59044700-1410784157_thumb.jp

Doomsday is just a bulked up body with lots of sculpt.

post-1790-0-75579700-1410784196_thumb.jp

Mongul is also based on an animated version. Modified slipover head piece. and sculpt.

post-1790-0-43518700-1410784351_thumb.jp

These were all quite a challenge, Doomsday especially. He has lost some articulation due the sheer amount of sculpt on him. I forgot to take a picture of his back but will upload one at some point.

Edited by Psyguy