Psyguy's customs: More Marvel

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks everyone.

@Nessex: Yeah, I have been reading Adjectiveless too. Really enjoying it so far! She looks a little different right now, I based the custom more on her previous/Avengers Alliance costume.

@WookieFodder: I just sculpted a little at the front and gave her a pony tail at the back. I didn't cut anything off. Can post a picture if you like?

Thanks everyone. Omega Sentinel was really fun to put together.

I am working on the Modern Hellion squad to go with my New X-Men customs. Here's the first, Hellion.

post-1790-0-00491800-1373810832_thumb.jp

Edited by Psyguy

• 3 weeks later...

Those Hellions are sick! All of your customs are sick! Are you god?

Side note, I challenge you to make a current Julian with the floating hands.

Thanks! I did make an Age of X Hellion using Future Foundation Sue's arms, maybe I will have a go at the 616 version at some point.

I have finished up 2 more Hellions. Here's Tag, who was pretty basic. He has dreadlock Zombie hair.

post-1790-0-91983400-1375548511_thumb.jp

Rockslide is made with a combination of Thing and Juggernaut parts.

post-1790-0-86282900-1375548571_thumb.jp

Here's my Charitymates entry. I have to admit, I have struggled with this a little. It's the first custom I have made that isn't based on an existing character. Her name is Lunaar. Let's just say I am working on the backstory. I do know that her powers are to harness the gravitational pull of the Moon.

post-1790-0-86818700-1375548760_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

I have just spent a couple of hours looking at this thread from start to finish and it's all pretty amazing stuff. it's almost like the powers that be were working from your designs for those first few pages. But my all time favourite has to be those Josie and the pussy cats customs

• 2 months later...

Have just finished a few commissions, feels like a while since I finished anything.

These customs are based on the Hannah Barbera cartoon Clue Club. I hadn't heard of the show before I made the customs but the characters are Dotty, Pepper, DD and Larry.

post-1790-0-27356200-1384383805_thumb.jp

Wow - they look great!

Any chance we'll see a WildThing sometime soon?

Great job on all of them, but J2 looks amazing. His plaid is fantastic. And i particularly like Stinger. Wonderful work, as always man :)