• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks as always for the feedback.

I have had little time for customs lately, but I have managed to update a few of my old customs and finish one that has been in the works for a long time.

Serge Havok made me some incredible Alpha Flight decals a while back, and I have been slowly adding them to my old customs. I have also been able to add a bit more detail to them, or more accurate faces. Huge thanks to Serge Havok for the decals, they are a massive improvement on my old attempts.

Aurora and Northstar have new hair and faces. Aurora's hair is sculpted onto Wasp's, Northstar's is Tony Stark I think. I sculpted the ears and the chest decals are by Serge Havok. I will continue posting the new Alpha Flight customs with new decals he made for me as I finish them.

post-1790-0-24107300-1317926599_thumb.jp

I also gave Mockingbird a new paint job to be more comic-accurate, a new chest decal and new sculpted hair.

post-1790-0-59641700-1317926766_thumb.jp

Finally, I made Tigra. I have been working on and off on her for ages. Her legs, hair and arms are from 90's Jean, the tail from Feral and her belt is sculpted. The face and chest are decals. I may still slightly tweak the face decal (I think the lips need to be a little higher and maybe need to be snarling...)

post-1790-0-72647000-1317927012_thumb.jp

Thanks for looking!

Nice customs. I would love a Tigra minimate. your Tigra looks a little sad but cool none the less

Haha! I guess you're right, she does look a little sad. I am still trying to improve my skills on Adobe. I find faces especially difficult but will keep trying! I think a snarl would add a bit more character, she is suffering from the curse of the generic blank expression some female mates have.

Edited by Psyguy

all 4 are sweet. i really, really want a tigra mate to be released. as for her face I think before a snarl, a playful smirk type of look would suit tigra better. i remember her being a little on the playful/promiscuous side

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. I'm looking into giving Tigra a new face decal, I think a smirk rather than a snarl is the way to go like BannersID suggested.

Time has been limited for customs lately, but I have put together 2 today as some down-time.

Rivalling The Hellions for the title of ugliest costume design, I give you Andrea and Andreas Von Strucker!

They both have 90's Rogue jackets and AoA Rogue sleeves. Andrea has 90's Rogue face and Pepper Potts hair, Andreas has Cannonball's face and movie Cap hair. They have a clear decal placed over their faces for the masks. The chest decals were modified from the original Northstar and Aurora decals SergeHavok made for me.

post-1790-0-70723200-1319856005_thumb.jp

I know they are ugly, but I kind of like them. I have them displayed with my Thunderbolts at the minute.

Thanks for looking as always.

Thanks!

I got a couple of parts I have been waiting for today and have finished Iron Lad and Hulkling. Here's the completed Young Avengers, posed with the official Vision 2.0.

post-1790-0-19744400-1320177969_thumb.jp

Iron Lad has an Iron Man chest and movie Iron Man shoulder pieces. The rest of the details are paint and decals, with a tiny bit of sculpting. Hulking has a modified SI Skrull face, UXF Wolverine boots, Suspended Cap hair. I added a little sculpt to the shoulders of a powerhouse chest piece in an attempt to show his metamorph powers. I'm not sure how successful I was but the plain shoulder pieces just looked odd.