UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

4 Packs coming to speciality

AdyCarter

From next weeks previews (items shipping December)

OCT06 4338 MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 9 ASST (C: 0-1-2) SRP: $6.99 = $

OCT06 4339 MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 10 ASST (O/A) (C: 0-1-2) SRP: $7.99 = $

OCT06 4340 MARVEL MINIMATES 4-PK ASST (O/A) (C: 0-1-2) SRP: $9.99 = $

OCT06 4341 MARVEL MINIMATES THANOS & SURFER 2-PK (Net) (O/A) (C: 0-1-2) PI = $

Oooo, 4 packs... My guess is those TRU exclusive ones.

I'm actually talking about how there is a $1 price difference between series 9 and series 10 in that list above, not based on pasted prices.

Not to mention that Series 9 has a higher volume of molded items and accessories especially when compared to Series 10...

I'm actually talking about how there is a $1 price difference between series 9 and series 10 in that list above, not based on pasted prices.

Not to mention that Series 9 has a higher volume of molded items and accessories especially when compared to Series 10...

I know. Maybe my sarcasm wasn't thick enough? ;)

I meant that there's no reasonable explaination for the jump in price, such as a jump in oil prices or the change in factories (both of these explainations should have already worked thru the system as far as pricing goes) so the only logical explaination I can come up with is a need (either on AA or DST's end) to make sure 'mates show a profit for the year, resulting in the increase in price.

Are any of these confirmed as different to the 2 pack figures?

If these are the new TRU 4 packs (Axm and NA) then they are just the same figures as whats in the waves. If they are some other magical mystery 4 packs chances are C3 feet and minor paint difference.

As is standard for everything mate, nothing is confirmed until one of us finds and buys the items...

O/A MARVEL MINIMATES 4-PACKS

Previously a mass-market exclusive! Collect all three Marvel Minimates 4-packs: Peter

Parker/Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, Kingpin, and Bullseye; Yellow Wolverine, The

Silver Surfer, Gamma-glow Hulk, and Iron Man; or New X-Men Wolverine, New X-Men

Jean Grey, Professor X, and Magneto. Available Now! (4973) (C: 0-1-2) NOTE: This

item is sold to retailers in case lots. Please check with your retailer for availability.

Minimates SRP: $9.99

There we go, its the old, old 4 packs

I might just bite on these... They've offered the TRU packs in Preview before, but I didn't really see the need for more of them. But, the price is right, and I'm running drastically low on Custom stock, so I may do it. Depends on how many pieces are in a case of these... Still $10 for 4 figures isn't too bad considering that the only other way to get Minis right now are the Target 2 packs, but I'm having a hard time paying $6 for 2 figures...