UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Greetings from a long Mater?

Hi Guys and Girls,

It's been quite a long time since I posted here... so yeah surprise :D

I was poking my nose around as you do, a few other forums have gotten kinda boring as of late I won't say the name of the forum because I do enjoy browsing there but I am kinda getting fed up of similiar threads of where's such and such, and why was this cancelled... "rabble rabble rabble rabble." So I thought I'd sneak in when no one was looking and steal the cookies from the fridge :P

Some of the newbies will be like whose this guy? Which happens but there should be a few people who should remember me if not then shame on you, I will smite you all XD So yeah me just saying hi and how's everyone doing?

regs,

TK

P.S Is it mater? or Minimater... or the lost sock you found behind the headboard, not sure how it got there but it was there.

Hey hey! Glad to have you back on board (get it? It's a board for posting and... ah. whatever.)! Still though, it's time for you to undergo the T42 Movie Challenge as you started a new topic. And your quote (you name the movie) is:

"I... can touch you.... NOW!"

Er... can I ask the Audience?

regs,

TK

Well guys it seems TK has forfeited his Movie Challenge. First person to guess it wins!

Is it "Trekker 42 likes to hold pointless quizzes: The movie?" :)

T.

Er... can I ask the Audience?

regs,

TK

Well guys it seems TK has forfeited his Movie Challenge. First person to guess it wins!

Is it "Trekker 42 likes to hold pointless quizzes: The movie?" :)

T.

Hey! Maybe it is! (Hey T, seems you've been a bit annoyed by the T42 Movie Challenge. If you want me to stop them it's fine. I can. If you don't care either way, mind if I continue? It's just having fun.)

Hey! Maybe it is! (Hey T, seems you've been a bit annoyed by the T42 Movie Challenge. If you want me to stop them it's fine. I can. If you don't care either way, mind if I continue? It's just having fun.)

I don't really have a problem, Doesn't break any guidelines or anything. Your thing is the movie challenge & I just like to show folks it's not compulsory and give you ( and your copycats) playful grief for being so relentless with it. ;)

T.