Dr.Who

AdyCarter

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will miss it, that's for certain. :(

And I'll miss Rose. :(

I wonder if the new spin~off Torchwood will be as good?

Good to see you back in Full JULESLUVSSHINZON regalia!

I've only seen one episode of series 2 so far so am curious how tennent settles.

BTW the one I saw was the SaraJane episode... darn that woman looks good for her age :)

T.

The Sara Jane/K9 episode was fantastic. As is the Girl in the Fireplace, the Cyberman 2 parter, The Satan Pit, and the one set in London around the time of the Coronation.

The season opener is a bit of a stinker some nice scenes and brilliant makeup effects spoiled by a weak storyline and as for last weeks episode set during the 2012 Olympics... It was dreadful. But even dreadful Dr Who is still great telly in comparison with the usual fare.

And yeah Tim, you're not wrong. Lis Sladen has aged very well indeed.

Good to see you back in Full JULESLUVSSHINZON regalia!

Thanks! My old forum name was beginning to look a tad daft!! :P It's strange ~ but I'm actually in my 3rd year of loving Shinzon! :lol:

And yeah Tim, you're not wrong. Lis Sladen has aged very well indeed.

I couldn't believe how good she looks ...I swear that woman looks NO different to when she was the Doctor's assistant in the 70s.

Well, I guess you can move some of the spoilers over to this thread from my thread Ady ;)

I just re-watched the ending of last nights episode. My sons face lit up when the Daleks started speaking. I've got a talking Dalek that he's obsessed with. Can't wait for next weeks episode now. Hats off to RTD for coming up with that combination. Makes you wonder where it'll go from here?

Yeah a mate of mine had a good idea it was going to happen but thankfully he kept his mouth shut about it so as not to spoil it for me. I was fully expecting Roger Lloyd-Pack to reappear as a mega funky Cyber conrtroller.

The instant I saw the eyestalk appear over the rim of the dissolving sphere I was in fanboy heaven! :D

There's the usual f***wit comments on the beeb along the lines of ... "Why can't we have a female doctor and a male companion?" As well as "Wasn't she just killed?" Read the effin article you nobbers!!!

• 9 months later...

And it's back and we're what... Four episodes in and yet no mention of it?

I'll kick off then shall I? Loved the first episode have a feeling that the radiation the Doctor absorbed in the X-ray suite may have repurcussions down the line. Martha's a great companion, Freema thingummybob seems really comfortable in the role too.

The Shakespeare ep fell a tad flat I think as did the New Earth episode, some nice moments but an unsatisfying episode I think the closed enviroments didn't help much.

Onto last Saturday's (21/04/07) episode... DALEKS!!! Even better, Daleks in New York!!!

How cool was that reveal when the light came on on the lift door to be replace by the Dalek Eye-stalk as the doors open.

Best episode of the season so far, everything seems to have fallen into place. My only complaint would be the make up on the Human Dalek right at the end. It looked a bit off to me. The missus laughed :D