UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

More Giant Size X-men at Target

Lobsterman

Yeah I had taken the last of the stock too from a couple stores, only to get the Wolvie/Iceman or FF-packs. I visited 12 Targets and only found the GSXM packs at two locations <_< I revisted stores that had to them but they didn't have anymore in stock :( My hope was they would restock and get some for the boards.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I had taken the last of the stock too from a couple stores, only to get the Wolvie Iceman packs. I visited 12 Targets and only found them at two locations <_<

Wow. That stinks.

But still, I would rather have Wolverine/Iceman 2 packs than Sue/Abomination ... I mean, Sue/HideousThing 2 packs. :P

Well, seeing as I could not find them anywhere, I broke down and purchased the new professor and phoenix on e-bay for $13.00. I probably already spent that on gas trying to find them! Oh well, I least now I'll have one in 2 to 3 days!!!

I have been looking at Targets all over (within a 50 mile radius). Still no luck. I broke down and bought the Prof. X/Dark Phoenix, and Nightcrawler/Colossus off ebay for a $26.00. I was sick of driving everywhere. I still need more Nightcrawlers for some customs though :(

Yeah, the GSXM cases finally appeared in Missouri (still haven't seen Wolv./ Iceman or new 4-packs). I only grabbed one Prof. X/ D.Phoenix(the wife was with me and I had bought a ton of toys earlier), but there were 2 complete cases (4 Spid. BR/Sand., 3 Cycl./Storm, 3 Colos./N.Crawler, 2 Prof.X/D.Phx. each). I'll try to go back for some more if anybody needs them (when the "boss" isn't watchingLOL). Prof. X is pretty cool, although his suit is a brighter blue (like Cyclops) than I had imagined and the bald-head has a freak'in peg-hole in the top WTF!?! Luckily, I have an extra Prof. X head from the first release to swap-out. D.Phoenix is practically the same(also with a peg-hole despite the fact that neither the hair or Cerebro have pegs), but the way that AA is painting the costumes lately there is a lot of "frozen-joints"(never had this before with MMs) so be VERY careful when first posing. All-in-all I'm pretty satisfied with set and would like to get some more. Prof.X's suit could make for a cool "Clark Kent" custom and the "shiny" wheelchair could go to my Oracle custom(so she no longer has to share Xavier's!!).

Still nothing here... I had asked a stock girl if they had anymore in the back, but she used her little phaser gun and checked and they didn't... I'm thinking that I won't see this wave here... I never did find the ones with Blade/Punisher & the awesome Spidey/Wolverine... I didn't really care, due to the fact that they were straight re-issues, but I need the new ones... They're different... They're different...

The Target (pronounced Tar-Jay) near me has an entire case of the Wolverine / Iceman two-packs. I'll gladly trade one of these to anybody who wants one and can provide me with the Blue Suit Prof. X/ Phoenix two-pack. Email me at devilboy95@hotmail.com

I found a Colossus / Nightcrawler pack yesterday. Too bad Nightcrawler's legs snapped off immediately. :angry:

Oh well, I have plenty of legs. I really just needed his unique parts for customs.

The SAME EXACT THING just happened to me on my Nightcrawler that I finally found today! And I'e wanted a Nightcrawler since I started collecting!

Oh, well, there were others on the shelf, still. I'll try again on Saturday.

Man these stuck joints are starting to be areal problem. What kind of paint are they using or are they just using too much paint. Damn. Better stock up on the JB Weld. :P

And these are supposed to be carried in all Target stores, right?

Targets are a strange animal. They keep the stock in the back and only take more product out when the shelves are running low. It took my local Target to come out with the Gajin/Spidey packs about 2 months after the news broke out because they still were putting out stock. I hope it's just a matter of time that all Targets carry both assortments.

I just found it odd that out of 4 inner-city stores all of them only 2 Wolvie/Iceman cases and nothing else. the outer city store that had these only had this one case and no Wolvie/Iceman packs like the original poster of the news. I had someone check the back and they could not find any. Either they were all scooped up or they have not gotten them in.

Has anyone out there found both assortments in the same store?

most of the targets here in phoenix either don't have any, or just have the dark tides dvd set. alot of them just carry the fantastic four as well though. I got blade/punisher and wolvie/spidey at one target, then went back two days later, and they had been taken over by FF minimates.

at one target I went to, they had all whole FF, and one random doc ock/unmasked spidey, which I gladly picked up.

I found the yellow wolvie/iceman pack last week at a target across town, but alas, I was broke. but I will scour every one of the 6 million targets here to find a kurt minimate!

Report on my Target. Went last Saturday 10/14.

They had NO packs of Wolvie/Iceman. 2 packs of Cyc/Storm and 3 packs of NC/Colossus.

I bought 2 packs of the Nightcrawler sets and one Storm pack. The legs broke off both Nightcrawlers. I planned to give them to my sons. AA/DST, you screwed this one up big time.

Aw man, you could've picked me up a Wolvie/Iceman pack.

Im in desperate need of it.

I went to five targets today/yesterday... and one of them had a single pack of sue/ben, one had like 20 of the wolvie/icemans, one had a variety of FF/wolvie iceman packs, and the two others just had a lot of FF.