UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

More Giant Size X-men at Target

Lobsterman

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know what I need? Money. Seriously. I haven't been on a toy run in a month, because I KNOW things I want are out, and I can't buy them. That takes away the fun of huntting with the joy of new toys. :/ Seriously, I don't have to worry about which of my bills doesn't get paied this month. None of them do.

Heh, sorry, wrong thread. Anyways, I saw these guys. Almost killed me.

Maybe this was discussed earlier or not, but this one is a black mini painted silver and the original is a silver mini painted silver. Plus his red armor is a little darker than the original. His arm is also a little loose, but negatives aside i do like the C3 feet. Also my Nightcrawler had his leg amputated. Stupid joint was ultra tight and the peg broke. Aww well, gonna have to buy a new one. Love the Professors new suit. Might get another one just for the hell of it. Oh and sorry if this was discussed earlier. ;)

Also my Nightcrawler had his leg amputated. Stupid joint was ultra tight and the peg broke. Aww well, gonna have to buy a new one.

That's exactly what happened with mine, though the leg isn't completely off. There's a visible tear in the peg, so it's kind of like a loose tooth just hanging on.

That happened with my wolvie from the wolvie&spidey pack.

I hope that doesn't happen to mine when i get Nightcrawler(oh yes...he will be mine)

OK....so I think I've either stopped or called every Target within 200 miles of me (Berlin,Wisconsin), and they all either have just a few of the ff sets or they tell me that they have discontinued selling them at their store? So what does that mean? I thought Target was going to be one the new main selling places for minimates? :huh:

I really think some Target members just aren't of any help. I really don't think these were in a warehouse sitting for many months before they got to Targets and they just now say they're discontinued. It's tough and you have to be patient and find the right Target that carries them. If they have the Iceman/Wolverine, then I've been right so far that they will not carry this assortment of the GSXM packs. Not sure how the hell they distributed these packs.

Out of four nearby Targets, I finally found one that got in the new X-Men / Spidey sets. I would love to know how these get distributed. Or how I can trick the other stores into restocking.

*coughhidetheothersetssotheythinktheysoldoutcough* Oh come on, Thing had been there for months, NO ONE WANTED HIM! :D

*coughhidetheothersetssotheythinktheysoldoutcough* Oh come on, Thing had been there for months, NO ONE WANTED HIM! :D

But it's the Invisible Woman 2-packs! I shouldn't have to hide her - she should just disappear!

The amazing transparent blue Iceman showed up in her stead. Someone had to spy on Wolverine.

Are you sure that it was the Invisible Woman or Susnan Storm, cus if it was the Invisible Woman then get me one. :P

Deadpool's right - it's Susan Richards sitting there, mocking me with her presence and retro hair style.

I'm not advocating throwing em on top of the shelf, and getting em down later when they stock new ones, but yeah, I pretty much am.

Susan and Ben mock me here in Los Angeles as well. I bought a couple just to make room for the new stuff. (I also took the box - yeah!)

Yeah... i visited my local Target today and bought the last of the Sue/Thing 2 packs (there were 5 of them... I totally blew $30 on minimates that I dont want... heh. no, i gave two sets out as gifts to friends, and I'll be able to use the others for custom fodder. but I digress) just so they would get the newer assortments out. But man! I never thought to take the box! CRUD!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*runs down the hall and finds a knife to gouge his eyeballs out with*

Okay. Im all better now.

Man, I wish I had thought to take the box!