UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

More Giant Size X-men at Target

Lobsterman

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also went to three Targets today, and of the two that had any Minimates at all, they had the Wolverine/Iceman case and not the other X-Folks. That makes me wonder even more whether I'll have to wait for those to sell through before more will show up. It's strange that they'd ship a solid case of one set and then follow it up with such a diverse group of characters in the next case.

Went to Bonney Lake(WA State) Target and there was the new sets with Dark Phoenix/Professor X, Nightcrawler/Colossus, Storm/Cyclops and Ben Reilly Spider-Man/Sandman. Picked up a set of these and recommend them for anyone. The Professor X does come with the Cerbro headset and everyone but Nighcrawler have the C3 feet(Holes in the bottom right :huh:). Resurrection Bob, I didn't realize we were neighbors, all this time we could have been trading :D Question, since it's been awhile since I've seen anything new, the Wolverine/Iceman 2 pack wave, was this before this one and who was in it?

I noticed you said something about Tacoma recently, Donster, and also thought it's cool to have a fellow collector in the area. Hopefully you left some for me in Bonney Lake so I can get out there tomorrow.

As for the Wolverine/Iceman thing, it's just a solid case of 12 of those guys. It came after the Fantastic Four sets went away, and is currently in healthy supply at the Puyallup and Lakewood Targets.

Yep, you should be good, I only bought one of each set and called it good. The Federal Way store still has the FF Wave and I'm going to need to check and see if I need the Wolverine/Iceman set or not ;)

I noticed you said something about Tacoma recently, Donster, and also thought it's cool to have a fellow collector in the area. Hopefully you left some for me in Bonney Lake so I can get out there tomorrow.

As for the Wolverine/Iceman thing, it's just a solid case of 12 of those guys. It came after the Fantastic Four sets went away, and is currently in healthy supply at the Puyallup and Lakewood Targets.

Poop on a stick! Nothing, nothing in the Lynnwood/Everett stops. Guess I'll have to travel further south into Seattle. Thanks for your report, Donster, it brings me hope.

Hey Bob! Glad to see another PNW face around here!

if anyone finds they should probably buy multiples for trading or selling purposes because as i see EVERYBODY wants them. just a thought :huh:

PYRO T.

Pyr Ot has a good point. My dark phoenix is wearing fast, so I may find myself getting that pack.

So the blue suit isn't the only thing different on Professor X.

His wheelchair is now a shiny silver, with black wheels. Between that and the suit, I like to think of this as "movie" Professor X.

Like the others in these packs, though, he has a hole in his head. Luckily, it can be covered by his Cerebro helmet.

Shiny silver chair? Awesome. Too bad I don't have a suitable camera, have been concentrating on toy hunting lately....lol

After hitting 12 Targets only 2 had these, they have been scarce to say the least. Hopefully they come around in the upcomming weeks. 5 Targets had Wolverine/Iceman packs and 3 Targets had FF packs and 2 had nothing.

Interesting. I need to get these even though i do have them. But i do need a Storm especially with C3 feet. But so far no cigar. Damn <_<