UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

neolego

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlockable Achievements in Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Warning: This also reveals the boss fights as well as the identity of the final boss): http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/sp...s/achievements/

Hmm, that's not really surprising since that person's name was mentioned in the description of how the story starts.

Figures it would be him. Which version I wonder? Or is it possibly all four at once? Well that would kick ass.

Again, I'm still in limbo on getting this game or not. However, the boss reveals are cool, especially the Ultimate Group! As for the final, I'm hoping we get to fight him through each version. Imagine, a huge, 4 layered boss fight. Maybe you start in Noir and when Spidey lands the last blow is slams him into 2099 or Ultimate. Finall finishing up in the Amazing Universe with Classic Spidery Verses Classic "Final Boss". That would be sweet! neo

I looked at the voice acting cast on Wikipedia and this game has some great credentials. Neil Patrick Harris (Spider-Man the New Animated Series) will be the Amazing version, Christopher Daniel Barnes (Spider-Man: The Animated Series) will be Noir, Dan Gilzevan (Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends) will be 2099, and Josh Keaton (Spectacular Spider-Man) is Ultimate.

The narrator? Stan Freakin Lee.

I have to say I'm glad they went out and got people who had voiced Spider-Man in the past. Makes the game seem more legitimate I think. Means they care something about authenticity.

i think this game looks ok, though the ultimate universe seems a bit lke its there just to put deadpool in the game, but other than that i'll probably get it

How are they not doing an exclusive box set for this game? Chuck? Really? Passing on the chance to put four Spideys in one set and not have people bitch about it?

;)

An update on/proper version of the 2099 costume is one of the few Spidey variants I still want and ever since Miguel was annoucned I've been demanding this boxset! Heck, why not do two and do one for the Captain Universe costumes. Who WOULDN'T want Cap Universe 2099 :D?

As I've said before and I'll say again, we need boxset of the Captain Universe costumes! Cap Universe 2099 looks AWESOME (having said that I have a second Cap Universe Spidey mate... Maybe I could custom him into CU 2099...). only down side is I have no idea which UK store, if any, will have them :(

As I've said before and I'll say again, we need boxset of the Captain Universe costumes! Cap Universe 2099 looks AWESOME (having said that I have a second Cap Universe Spidey mate... Maybe I could custom him into CU 2099...). only down side is I have no idea which UK store, if any, will have them :(

totally agree, hopefully the costumes will be released as a download pack later on

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, this game has been out several days now. So, what are people thinking? Since it's not an open world game I am hesitant to spend the full $60 on it, but I still am really interested. Is anyone enjoying the game?!

neo

Well, this game has been out several days now. So, what are people thinking? Since it's not an open world game I am hesitant to spend the full $60 on it, but I still am really interested. Is anyone enjoying the game?!

neo

i think i would enjoy it more if i wasnt such a completest more focused on finding items than actually beating the game. That aside, the acting is pretty hilarious if you actually listen to what the spider-men have to say.

7/10

Im renting the game today and I can't wait to play it.neo you should just rent it if you wont spend too long on it

Yeah, you know I used to have a GameFly account. It expired in June of this year, and since there were no games worth playing then I didn't bother to restart it. So I rode down to Blockbuster yesterday just to see about renting this one game. However, it's $8 at Blockbuster to rent a game for 5 days. SHEEZ!! I can pay $15 and get unlimited games for the month and keep them as long as I want. So I think I'm just going to start my GameFly again, it's holiday season anyway so there will be plenty to play.

I also keep about $70 always on my GameStop card. So I can pick up a used game and play it for 7 days and then return it and get my full credit back. It's like renting a game for free! However, they have yet to get a used copy in.....but I'm checking daily :D. neo

Im renting the game today and I can't wait to play it.neo you should just rent it if you wont spend too long on it

Yeah, you know I used to have a GameFly account. It expired in June of this year, and since there were no games worth playing then I didn't bother to restart it. So I rode down to Blockbuster yesterday just to see about renting this one game. However, it's $8 at Blockbuster to rent a game for 5 days. SHEEZ!! I can pay $15 and get unlimited games for the month and keep them as long as I want. So I think I'm just going to start my GameFly again, it's holiday season anyway so there will be plenty to play.

I also keep about $70 always on my GameStop card. So I can pick up a used game and play it for 7 days and then return it and get my full credit back. It's like renting a game for free! However, they have yet to get a used copy in.....but I'm checking daily :D. neo

:O $8.00I thought it was like 6.Im going to get the holiday discount thing which is about $30.00 it has a shit load of discounts and also includes the unlimited game thing.

i figured out a way we can get mates of these!!put them all in a four pack,and label them as Spiderman Through the ages!

thats a good idea but havent most of these been made already, wouldnt that mean they cant be made again?

i figured out a way we can get mates of these!!put them all in a four pack,and label them as Spiderman Through the ages!

thats a good idea but havent most of these been made already, wouldnt that mean they cant be made again?

I don't think so, seeing as they re-did the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Iron Man and such. I suppose they could just have different design styles compared to the original ones. (e.g: First 2099 Spidey with muscle detail and maybe glossier paint)

While I like the idea of Spidey sets, I'd have to say I'd rather see a series with Spidey and a Villain more than just more a pack fo all Spidey.

Amazing vs Kraven

Ultimate (With Tendril Arm Attachments) vs Lady Doc Ock

Noir vs Noir Goblin

2099 vs Hobgoblin 2099

But that's just me! neo

I don't think so, seeing as they re-did the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Iron Man and such. I suppose they could just have different design styles compared to the original ones. (e.g: First 2099 Spidey with muscle detail and maybe glossier paint)

i see your point, i suppose they could just give them slightly edited names

an entire wave is a good idea too, with the new iron man and fantastic four waves, maybe a spidey re-do wave

Edited by mini nugget

i see your point, i suppose they could just give them slightly edited names

an entire wave is a good idea too, with the new iron man and fantastic four waves, maybe a spidey re-do wave

Maybe wave 38? I think they can get away with it,i mean the spidermen in the game are already in the comics,and they can just put all the same characters that "happen" to be in the game,and put them in wave 38

Amazing vs Kraven

Ultimate (With Tendril Arm Attachments) vs Lady Doc Ock

Noir vs Noir Goblin

2099 vs Hobgoblin 2099

hmm, i would prefer:

Amazing/Juggernaut

Ultimate/Carnage

Noir/Noir Goblin

2099/Lady Doc Ock

Variant:Amazing/Mysterio

Amazing/Juggernaut

Ultimate/Carnage

Noir/Noir Goblin

2099/Lady Doc Ock

Great ideas in there (especially sneaking in updated Juggernaut and Carnage), only problem is that a wave has 3 sets plus variant. So one spidey would have to be the variant. I say ultimate as it's most like the Amazing. So I'd go with:

Noir / Noir Goblin

2099 / Carnage

Amazing/Juggernaut

Ultimate/Juggernaut

Amazing/Juggernaut

Ultimate/Carnage

Noir/Noir Goblin

2099/Lady Doc Ock

Great ideas in there (especially sneaking in updated Juggernaut and Carnage), only problem is that a wave has 3 sets plus variant. So one spidey would have to be the variant. I say ultimate as it's most like the Amazing. So I'd go with:

Noir / Noir Goblin

2099 / Carnage

Amazing/Juggernaut

Ultimate/Juggernaut

Unless the variant is two Completely different minimates:

Ultimate/Carnage

Noir/Noir Goblin

2099/Lady Doc Ock

Variant:Madame web/Mysterio

Hey,a boy can dream,right! :lol:

I feel like the game was more deserving of the "Boxset and TRU Exclusives" deal:

Boxset:

Noir Spider-man

2099 Spider-man

Mysterio

Juggernaut

TRU 2-packs

Amazing Spider-man/Sandman

Ultimate Spider-man/Carnage

We get the 4 suits, two of which can sell a 2-pack on their own, and we get 4 villains AND two who needed desperate updates as well as Carnage, who let's face it, needs one just because of how old his is; with Modern 'Mate Technology (should i copyright that?? ;) ) he and Ult. can look amazing, sensational, and just spectacular!!! :lol:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

• 6 months later...