UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

LIVERPOOL COMIC CON THINGY

Forbidden_fury311

i was thinking of going to this one ady but not too sure now..if you think that its a waste of time i wont bother as i have things to do.

what kind of things would you expect there to be there m8 as i have never been to one before.

its about 25 miles from me so may be worth a visit anyway?

Well I cant speak really for the Liverpool one, only the Leeds one thats ran by the same people.

It basically is in a reasonable sized venue, £1 to get it and its pretty much only comics and trading cards, all of which are outrageous prices, there are some times some figures too, but they also tend to be scalptastic prices.

cheers ady, gonna give it a miss i think...if there were lots of figures etc i would have taken a trip to take a look.

ah well, glad i never went..... we went to chester for a day out and got some pixar cars and a darth vader unleashed figure realy cheap! and a zam wessle 12 " that my son was totaly chuffed with.

good day out we had............ :D

yeah got my box set yestereday

its great! asgardians face is a bit wierd but he they all look amazing on my shelf and only for 20 quid!

iron lad is a bit too shiny

***********YOUNG AVENGERS SPOILERS**********

also finished young avengers graphic novel yesterday it was good but im annoyed that iron lads gone(even though the kang thing was a pretty good idea he should have stayed

asgardians/wiccan my favorite i want a t-shirt with the three circle symbols on it i might get one printed before memorabillia in march

i have a green lanern one (official) but i know somwhere where they can print things ive had a B.P.R.D one printed

thanks for the heads up about the liverpool thingy

and is the unleashed figure anygood?