UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sweet a$$ rides

rsprin

OK Ivan, not to be a one upper but I picked up a new ride too a few months back and wanted to tout it as my new toy but didn't want to catch a bunch of you know what. After seeing your ride I'm inspired to put a few pics of my new toy up as well.

post-99-1268409600_thumb.jpgpost-99-1268409604_thumb.jpgpost-99-1268409611_thumb.jpgpost-99-1268409689_thumb.jpg

Who's next? :P

I didn't realise you were in Portland ( or thereabouts) - pehaps we could arrange a street race... your Ninja shiny porshe vs my clapped out grubby Hyundai accent... first one to pass or run down 20 cyclists wins :)

T.

Oi, cyclist here you gimboid. Where's the love?

There is no love! ;)

I live in a city that is VERY cyclist heavy it's sort of a Portland thing, hence my joke about hitting cyclists.

I actually do my best not to hit them which isn't as easy as it seems, some of them seem to have a death wish with light jumping, ignoring road signs and cutting infront of moving vehicles etc...

T.

p.s. I'm surprised that BHM hasn't snickered out loud at the "Sweet Ass Rides" title yet!

Just ran across this article for rsprin. :)

Porsche phone!

Luxury yacht forthcoming.

I know I saw that too, unfortunately not available in the US and haven't been able to find a picture. Problem is (and I love the car truly) maintenance is also a small fortune. But really it so choice... :)

Just ran across this article for rsprin. :)

Porsche phone!

Luxury yacht forthcoming.

I know I saw that too, unfortunately not available in the US and haven't been able to find a picture. Problem is (and I love the car truly) maintenance is also a small fortune. But really it so choice... :)

Is this it?

porsche.jpg