UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Awesome Marvel Omnibus Deal - Amazon $14.99

jjwspider

Well, that's a surprise. Amazon voluntarily gave me a $25 store credit because of this debacle, and I didn't even have to complain. If any of you fine folks haven't gotten anything from them, maybe try a polite but firm complaint?

A bit off topic, but for some strange reason, Amazon doesn't really seem to be selling any Marvel books this weekend. I have only been able to find a handful of titles actually for sale and in-stock through Amazon. Being too careful or did I miss something?

I think when the big debacle happened they really did sell out of most of their Marvel books. The ones that were listed here weren't the only ones that were cheap last weekend. I ordered some this week, but they were through a separate seller through Amazon and noticed then that everything I wanted to order was out of stock with Amazon.

Yeah, I actually read an article that said everyone was getting it. It's better than nothing (but not as good as what was on sale).

Now, if only there was something interesting to buy with a $25 credit...

http://www.amazon.com/Bits-Boldt-Jeff/dp/0...4410&sr=1-1

now that good sir, seems like a pretty good idea ;)

Jeff of the Miniacs

just curious but of those that ordered multiples then received the" we're sorry it was an error we can only honor one at that price blah blah blah" email were those orders then canceled or did you receive them or confirmation if not it would seem you have a legit claim and may want to contact your states attorney, as sure a mistake can happen but once they acknowledge it and say they will send one etc they should have to stick to it. just my $.02 that no one asked for I know :D

Edited by Mattallica