UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Another Newbie

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd introduce myself! I started collecting minimates about a month ago. My original goal was to get all of the X-Men from the cover of Jim-Lee's X-Men #1. Now I'm down to just needing to find an Iceman. (I've got Beast, Rogue, Jean, and Cyclops on pre-order over at Luke's.) But of course, then I went and got a Cable, and now I want a Deadpool. And I got Captain Britain and Shadowcat, so now I want the Phoenix variant... and a Nightcrawler...

It's a tricky trap isn't it? ;)

Welcome to the Multiverse. Welcome. But now, kid, it's time to take that Challenge of the Newbies. The Riddle of the Sphinx if the Multiverse: THE T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!!

I quote a movie, you name it!

Your quote:

"Do nothing! He is MINE to finish!"

Hi and welcome to both, the 'verse and your new addiction! You're welcome.

(When I came across minimates for the first time, I just wanted to have Invaders Cap. Isn't that naïve? :P )

And T42, is there another movie in which this sentence is said? Maybe in a little different way, but I feel like I know it from somewhere else, too.

Welcome to the slippery slope of minimate collecting. To paraphrase the old chip commercial, no one can own just one.

The Minimates will kill us all! Your life is in danger! Get out while you still can! A warm and cheery welcome to the Multiverse! You've just entered one of the finest. funnest communities on the Web. you'll fit right in ;)

It's too late for us! Go! Save yourself!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome to the Multiverse. Welcome. But now, kid, it's time to take that Challenge of the Newbies. The Riddle of the Sphinx if the Multiverse: THE T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!!

Your quote:

Hmm... my sensors are indicating... something about a nameless, noseless guy and a hairy wizard and a cup of something hot....

:biggrin:

Your quote:

Hmm... my sensors are indicating... something about a nameless, noseless guy and a hairy wizard and a cup of something hot....

That DOES seem to ring a bell. Yeah. Once you're fully specific (After all, the rules were NAME the movie) I'll give you the Acknowledgement of Sheer Winnness.

Your quote:

That DOES seem to ring a bell. Yeah. Once you're fully specific (After all, the rules were NAME the movie) I'll give you the Acknowledgement of Sheer Winnness.

Ok.Ok . Spoken by Voldemort in: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Your quote:

Ok.Ok . Spoken by Voldemort in: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

:highfive2: Well done kiddo! Welcome again, you passed!

new member...time for the SSPIG UNDERGROUND ROCK CHALLENGE!

What song is this lyric from?

"I SHOT HIS ASS!"

Good luck and welcome! :)

I honestly have no idea. Sounds like a war cry between rival farms though.

Was the line before it, "I SHANKED HIS CHICKEN!"?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You'll love it. And i love the name. Hes the best. Iv got a hell of a collestion. All optimus'. Give me a shout if you need any, or if you have a ram off the back of masterpeice primes leg......