UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 36 new pic

battlecat

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking at my Silver Centurion figure and I noticed something odd. One hand is the one that's 'sposed to be included. The other hand is actually from the Neo Classic armor, but painted to look like it's a Centurion glove.

Strange production flaw... makes me want matching gloves!

Ok, I've opened 3 Stilt-Man packs so far:

- 1 Missing shoulder pad on Neo-Classic Iron Man

- 1 wrong arm on Stilt-Man

DST Quality Control is hard at work as usual. <_<

The wrong arms aren't a big deal because they are easy to modify, but the missing parts is frustrating, especially when you want those parts for custom fodder.

Edited by youbastards

The wrong arms aren't a big deal because they are easy to modify, but the missing parts is frustrating, especially when you want those parts for custom fodder.

I just picked this wave up. First (only) pack I opend was Stilt Man. Im missing a leg segment. Im pissed. Anyone have a stilt they are willing to part with?

I just picked up the Crimson Dynamo and Silver Iron Man (Go WCA!) Funny thing on my Iron Man... the very cool red metallic paint has stained the edges of Tony's face, leaving pale red marks along the edges. It's a great Minimate mug... but now he looks like he has a weird suntan or is really embarrassed!

Speaking of DST and quality control... has anyone gotten any kind of response from DST Customer Service recently? I sent them an email about a missing part and never heard back. Seems like things in that department have kind of trailed off since DSTMatt was let go.

I just picked up the Crimson Dynamo and Silver Iron Man (Go WCA!) Funny thing on my Iron Man... the very cool red metallic paint has stained the edges of Tony's face, leaving pale red marks along the edges. It's a great Minimate mug... but now he looks like he has a weird suntan or is really embarrassed!

My Silver Cent Tony hed is fine... Ill trade ya for a Stilt Man leg...

I've got the staining on my Neo-Classic Iron Man. Also, the helmet for the silver centurion doesn't come close to going all the way down on Stark's mellon.

Speaking of DST and quality control... has anyone gotten any kind of response from DST Customer Service recently? I sent them an email about a missing part and never heard back. Seems like things in that department have kind of trailed off since DSTMatt was let go.

I know I'm awaiting a response and demonpr wasn't getting one after several attempts.

I've got the staining on my Neo-Classic Iron Man. Also, the helmet for the silver centurion doesn't come close to going all the way down on Stark's mellon.

I got red stains too but it's around the mouth/cheeks and looks good enough to me to be a drunk red variant. Disappointing but I will probably leave the helmet on anyway.

I emailed both Art Asylum and DST about SM missing leg. I contacted DST a while ago because my Marvel Select Mephisto had two right hands. I never received a reply. I dont expect to get one this time either but, I gave it a shot... we'll see what happens.

Sounds like I lucked out on Tony. No red marks and his helmet fits fine. Aside from my missing leg issue, this is a great wave. Dreadnaught isnt so bad, Ive heard some really negitave thing about him. Have we ever had a wave with four villains before? CD rocks Mandarian is way cool and Stilts is really cool too. The SC IM is a really nice improvment over the old one and Neo Classic is a welcome addition.

I sent them 13 emails before I got one back saying "Sure, just send us your shipping address and we will get the part off to you right away." I sent them that address numerous times but I haven't received anything and have since given up. I think the last email I sent them was about two months ago.

I won this tonight. I'm hoping this means that there'll finally be a troop builder that's cheap to find from the start. The Dreadnought's aren't my favorite and I can say they really have grown on me, but I'm disappointed with them some now that I've seen the new Bowen statue versions.

Edited by groundhog7s

The wrong arms aren't a big deal because they are easy to modify, but the missing parts is frustrating, especially when you want those parts for custom fodder..

Ok, I have now opened my Classic Mandarin, and noticed that I got 2 right hands! On further inspection, I got 2 whole right-arm assemblies! So if anyone gets a Classic Mandarin with 2 LEFT arm assembies, let me know. :angry:

My Silver Centurion has the stained head, and one of the boots didn't get the metallic red paint, so the boot doesn't match.

So, of 5 2-packs I've opened in this wave, 4 of my 'mates have some kind of factory error. This is getting rediculous. I'm going to email DST and submit a complaint through the Ask DST form.

Mine is that way... I call him the Kool-Aid variant!

I opened my wave 36 last night plus some extra troop builders and TRU non-exclusive packs. No QC issues escept for one SC Tony (non-TRU version) having one very red cheek. The TRU one was fine, which makes me wonder if there's a pattern. So, I ask the question:

Where did everyone get their Silver Centurion Iron Man and does it have paint issues on the head?

I opened my wave 36 last night plus some extra troop builders and TRU non-exclusive packs. No QC issues escept for one SC Tony (non-TRU version) having one very red cheek. The TRU one was fine, which makes me wonder if there's a pattern. So, I ask the question:

Where did everyone get their Silver Centurion Iron Man and does it have paint issues on the head?

My SC has red paint marks on his head and my Mandarin was MISSING HALF HIS ARM!!! Not to mention one of his hands...

Mine is the same.

BBTS. Mine has the one-too-many rosy cheeks. Some of the coloring actually seemed to wipe off. There is still a bit of an oily film on the head, but more so in the helmet.

I got my SC Iron Man at TRU and he does have the runny red paint on his head. Crimson Dynamo had a little bit of it too but it doesn't seem to be quite as permanent.

I'm glad someone's had recent trouble with the customer service department; I reached them at least 3 times for a few replacement parts over the space of year and never heard anything after sending my address. My Deadpool is still missing a machine gun, my Psylocke still needs a hand, Thanos needs a new head etc...

Edited by lemonfreshviper22