UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 36 new pic

battlecat

Here is my Stilt-Man!!! I was going to try and keep going, but I think this is where he starts to get structurally unsound.

[special thanks to Luke for selling the individual packs through his site!]

stilttall.jpg

Great picture and great accomplishment, youbastards!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Neo Classic Iron Man was missing a shoulder pad

Mine had one shoulder pad too... I didn't notice until after I opened the pack.

I'll have to shoot DST's customer service an email, probably on Tuesday.

T.

I finally got my Iron Man / Stilt Man pack today and there were no shoulder pads to be found in the set. I wonder what the ratio of complete packs to packs missing pieces is nowadays?

I sadly had to give up on the DST help email. I never got my Thanos boots or Mephisto crotch and finally just gave up.

"Mephisto crotch" sounds like something you wouldn't want to get!

I am starting to get pretty anxious about my soon-to-arrive Wave 36 with all these QC reports :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

just thought i'd smugly mention that mine turned up today...

2 Neo Classic/Stilt Man

1 SC/CD

1 Mandarin/Dreadnought

no parts missing, not defects... no red gloop anywhere to be seen. This has made my day, essentially

No parts missing when mine arrived either. Bit of the gloop under Silver Centurion's helmet, but it wiped away without leaving any permanent red marks. I'm relieved, but it sucks others are having problems, especially because this is a great wave otherwise. I hope once the summer con stuff is out of the way, DST will take some time to take a proper look into these factory issues.

I finally got my replacement Stilt-Man and Neo Classic Ironman and they are quite sweet. I can kind of see why so many of these shoulder pieces are missing as they aren't really solidly attached to the figure in any meaningful way. It would have been nice if the shoulders were a closed circle piece like Wolverine's in wave 28. Oh well, just happy to have Stilt Man back in the fold.