UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 36 new pic

battlecat

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke, I hope that doesn't screw up your pre-orders too badly. :(

The ones I ordered from your store are for the Dreadnaughts, so I don't care which Mandarin I get. ;)

It definitely throws a wrench in the works. I will be able to fill most of the orders correctly, and hopefully I will have a few more customers like yourself who are mostly looking to army build. I just hope I don't lose any customers like I did with the angel switch-up.

wave36.jpg

I just noticed that the 'shirtless' version they show has green hands, while the 'robed' shows flesh hands?

Maybe that version includes multiple hands? More accessories = more $$$ to produce = variant?

The 'classic' version doesn't appear to have rings at all?

Edited by youbastards

I think the Classic Mandarin not only looks stupid, but I could get more custom use out of some of Modern Mandarin's parts (like the shirtless torso) if I ended up with a bunch from troop building.

Minus the swearing, these were my thoughts exactly. Next to the Phoenix base, it was going to be one of the best troop builder pack-ins to date.

Yeah, it's getting a little tiresome. It was especially bad with the Angel fiasco – telling us they changed it specifically because of fan requests, then doing the exact opposite – but this is almost as annoying. Definitely a question for Chuck at the SDCC panel...

I just ordered wave 36 off Sci-Fi Genre, which has them saying 'In Stock' already. Hopefully get the Modern Mandarin as I don't really want the classic and don't need to army build Dreadnought as I'm not super familiar with the character.

Still way cheaper on Sci-Fi Genre even then BBTS has the Mates, which is nice since I've bought from them a number of times as well.

Also, why change the variants now? They already had pics in package with the classic mandarin clearly saying 'VARIANT' on the side of the package.

Comic shop near me got these today and are holding all the sets I want for me to get Saturday. They say that the classic Mandarin is marked as the variant.

If this is like Angel-gate, the "Variant" will be packed at 3 per case while the "Normal" set is packed 1 per case. I'm assuming that's the case here.

If this is like Angel-gate, the "Variant" will be packed at 3 per case while the "Normal" set is packed 1 per case. I'm assuming that's the case here.

The same fiasco again?? Heads should probably roll somewhere.

Still way cheaper on Sci-Fi Genre even then BBTS has the Mates, which is nice since I've bought from them a number of times as well.

?

BBTS= $28.99 for a set with variant

Sci-Fi Genre= $36.39 for a set with variant

They're cheaper if you're buying just single packs I should have pointed out there.