UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Nice to meet you, I'm Goober.

Although Atlanta would seem a prime location for some classic busting, we're also considering some locations overseas. Since we've already got two rather prime locations in North America, we currently have the option to send two to three Ghostbusters to areas around the country to take care of one or two problems at a time as they're desperately phoned in.

Now on to a completely non-role-played part of this post; has anyone made a custom minimate of the Newbie?

Although Atlanta would seem a prime location for some classic busting, we're also considering some locations overseas. Since we've already got two rather prime locations in North America, we currently have the option to send two to three Ghostbusters to areas around the country to take care of one or two problems at a time as they're desperately phoned in.

Now on to a completely non-role-played part of this post; has anyone made a custom minimate of the Newbie?

I know I saw one somewhere... But I just can't remember who made it! Agh... it was epicly posed with the rest of the busters by an Architect or soemthing...

However if you want to find out how best to make one yourself, just ask our great customizers who would be best for it! After all, that's what the customs area is for!