UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Nice to meet you, I'm Goober.

Hi, my name's Goober (so far as you know XD )

My first minimates were the 15 marvel minimates from the Toys R Us "Group A" box sets, and I just continued a gradual process of collecting them that's lasted 7 years now. I now have 85 Minimates, ranging from Marvel, to DC, to Lord of the Rings, to 24, to Battle Star Galactica, to Ghostbusters. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE THINGS!

So that's why I'm here. I'm a child at heart, and I love making Dioramas and Action Sequences for my minimates collection. So please, if you have any customization tips for battle grounds, or if you know of any popular playsets that just happen to be Minimate-sized; don't hesitate to inform me.

I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here at the forums. I'm just glad I've found a group of people who like Minimates as much as I do.

God bless!

~Goober

Ah yes, another newbie. Welcome aboard and all that. But now it's time to pass that challenge of all challenges, the T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!

That's right, I quote a movie, you name the movie!

Your quote:

"Harmonia nectare passus" (I probably misspelled that. Just say it as I spelled it and it may come to you.)

Hi Goober!,

Welcome to the verse, as you can see we help you to get settled by having some of our less sophisticated ( would it be wrong to call them "special"?) members boost their self esteem by pretending they are important and asking pointless questions/quizzes...

Don't worry no one will blame you if you ignore them, we do!

T.

Draco said that in the fifth Harry Potter Movie, I think. Can't remember why, though.

Actually Draco said it in the Sixth Harry Potter. But you were VERY close. And it was the spell used to operate the vanishing cabinet.

Again, welcome to the Multiverse! Live long and prosper. |\\//

Hi Goober!,

Welcome to the verse, as you can see we help you to get settled by having some of our less sophisticated ( would it be wrong to call them "special"?) members boost their self esteem by pretending they are important and asking pointless questions/quizzes...

Don't worry no one will blame you if you ignore them, we do!

T.

XD thank you very much for the warm welcome. I think i'll be able to handle myself around here.

Actually Draco said it in the Sixth Harry Potter. But you were VERY close. And it was the spell used to operate the vanishing cabinet.

Again, welcome to the Multiverse! Live long and prosper. |\\//

No, no, it was the fifth to me. I mentally took the third out of the movie's chronology because it sucked soooo bad. I almost took the fourth out too, but Edward Cullen dying makes that movie instantaneously the best in the series. So what's up with them splitting the 7th book into two movies? O_o

Edited by Goober

He's got more experience than any of the rest of us, he helped take down Shandor. Really we're the newbies. He doesn't talk much... Still wears the "newbie" tag on his suit though.

This is true. He does...

Any chance/insider info on a possible Atlanta Ghostbusters branch? After all, Georgia is a mildly haunted state. Though I think Savannah needs it the most...