UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Toy Fair 2010 thread

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm showing my age, but everytime I see that SWAT vehicle, all I can hear in my head is "Send in the Car!"

"Oooooh! The quaterback is toast!"

See, now we need Die Hard Minimates. Yippee Ki Yay.

Die Hard Palz exist (which BHM can tell you much more about than I ever could). They are pretty nifty, though Minimates could probably get at a better facial likeness of the characters.

post-1827-1266332944_thumb.jpg

Also, regarding the SWAT guys, there are scores of SWAT/military Kubricks out there that would go well with that vehicle. And they usually don't cost too much on eBay (excluding ridiculously rare chases, of course).

http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/1163.shtml

Edited by karamazov80

I think it's still possible for us to see the original croc Battle Beast in a playset. Remember that in the original Lab playset proto pics the gator had yellow armor, while the Toyfair giveway was silver. I think the Toyfair one is just a special colorway intended as a "preview" to the debut of the official line, like the old Green Lantern John Stewart and Starbuck Toyfair mates were for the DC Direct and BSG waves.