UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tarot Witch of the Black Rose minimates

LDroome

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I read it wrong, but from the links provided to issue 53 I didn't think Crypt Chick (the Minimate we are getting in the boxset) was the one with the haunted vagina? Wasn't it one of the nurses?

But yeah, Venkman would be all over that!

No, it was some poor woman named Samantha who possessed the vagina haunted by the evil nurse ghost. Crypt Chick and Skeleton Man were trying to save her.

And 1) it wasn't She-Hulk that slept with Juggernaut, it was an alternate reality counterpart on vacation. (Slott's brilliant way of working around Austen's bad writing) 2) I'd never let my kids read those issues anyway, because that whole run of X-books Austen did were just plain awfully written and why subject them to that unless I was purposely trying to punish them. <_<

Thanks to this thread, now I'm interested in how a vagina gets haunted and how to exorcise whatever is in there. :jawdrop:

I'm going to have to read the Tarot comics now. Blast these sexy thong mates, they've lured me in.

Serious note.....I mean it : This youtube link is not very nice & is a clip from the 'Exorcist' DON'T WATCH IT if easily offended. I've posted it to help answer skynet's question.

I'm not entirely sure whether skynet is a complete master of irony or.....a victim of marketing .

• 2 weeks later...

Well to keep this thread on topic, I quite like Tarot and Crypt Chick in minimate form myself, while Skeleton Man is just okay. Raven Hex to me is sorta the weakest, though I"m not sure if it's because she's mostly a white blank with a fancy hairpiece or if it's 'cause by far she's the most NSFW-looking of the group :blink:

With all the crazy sculpted pieces they are using for characters like WWHulk, why couldn't we get some for these mates? Do not look down on me cause I typed what you were really thinking.

I look down on you cause you typed what I was thinking.

• 3 weeks later...
With all the crazy sculpted pieces they are using for characters like WWHulk, why couldn't we get some for these mates? Do not look down on me cause I typed what you were really thinking.

I think that it's most likely due to the big difference between a flag ship character from a major company and the perverted musings of an independent publisher. No matter how big the audience of this is, it's not Hulk big.

I think that it's most likely due to the big difference between a flag ship character from a major company and the perverted musings of an independent publisher. No matter how big the audience of this is, it's not Hulk big.

If it's that big than why does Bruce Banner always have his pants left when he turns into the Hulk? :P

• 2 months later...

Dear DST,

I would like these very much, please.

Moreso than the Beverly Hills Cop set (which I really wanted - still do).

Please make these.

I will buy them.

Sincerly,

TENIME_art

And, I just wanted to make it big enough for Chuck & whoever to see it amidst all the "these are indecent & should never see the light of day" posts.

:unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...