UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 2 release??

You know that is a shame too. I just recently picked up series 1 (including the variants) I have to say though, that series 2 is sooo much stronger than series 1. When I saw series 1, I was like, I am a completest so I will get them, but there wasn't one figure that I was like I HAVE to get that one. Now the second series. I want ALL of them. I really hope this isnt the end of the line for the series.

I thought wave 1 was very strong on the Street Fighter side. M.Bison, Chun-Li, Ryu and Akuma. All headliners as far as I'm concerned.

I wasn't taking a shot at you, just stating my opinion

I can see both sides of this, there were some great figure ( chun-li is def my fave) but also that there are some great figs coming in series 2....what I want to know though is ....Where's CammY??

T.

With a series like Street Fighter or Darkstalkers, I don't think wave 1 would have been sufficient by itself no matter who was in it. There is such a strong cast of main characters that only having 6 of them would always feel like something is missing. I really hope we get 5 waves of these figures at least!

I would not mind if they combine Street Fighter VS Marvel into a package.

Nice idea but I think Chuck has made it pretty clear that this isn't possible because of licensing restrictions...

T.

I love the Streetfighter minis but I hate the Darkstalkers!

Funny thing is I'm the exact opposite. Hate Streetfighter but love Darkstalkers. bought the complete set just to support future series. Glad to see Felicia will be made before they can the series.

Funny thing is I'm the exact opposite. Hate Streetfighter but love Darkstalkers. bought the complete set just to support future series. Glad to see Felicia will be made before they can the series.

I'm not familiar with the game and the characters are too "anime" for me. And whoever is the variant - Lilith or Morgan...worst variant ever.

I'm not familiar with the game and the characters are too "anime" for me. And whoever is the variant - Lilith or Morgan...worst variant ever.

Nope that would be unmaskee DD from series 1 or unmasked cyke from series 3 :P

T.

2006 US Toy Fair pics: click here.

There's a prototype of Dan on the second page of the gallery and it looks like Dan's eyes have been changed from the way they were on the AFX preorder page here.

They look bigger in the Toy Fair pics where in the AFX picture they look almost closed. Or maybe it's just photo quality issues...

If there is any legitimate chance that this line is in danger, I really hope we hear something from Chuck or someone soon. Because if this just goes down to only two waves, then it will look woefully incomplete. Having Street Fighter without the remaining members of the original eight (Dhalsim and E. Honda), let alone doing it without Sagat, it's just seems wrong.

Has DST considered looking into new partners like Gamestop? Putting these into video game stores just seems such a natural, and some Gamestops do carry toys and collectibles.