UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 33 street date?

Cramer

Does anyone know if this wave is still going to be released next week?

yeah, anybody heard anything yet? it kinda seems too good to be true that they'll arrive this wednesday...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my fingers crossed for next wednesday. the guy at my comic shop said he won't know until monday if they'll be gettin' series 33 and 34 next week...

I think wave 34 is not actually coming out till april according to Lukes.

I think AA/DST mentioned staggering the releases a little more to give our wallets a tiny bit of relief. If memory serves, the gap between 33 & 34 should be the first actioning of that plan.

I think wave 34 is not actually coming out till april according to Lukes.

I think AA/DST mentioned staggering the releases a little more to give our wallets a tiny bit of relief. If memory serves, the gap between 33 & 34 should be the first actioning of that plan.

Yeah, but aren't they putting out IM2 mates next week?

I'd be more excited for Sentinels if they weren't Mini Me version. And overall, waves like this are cool because they flesh things out a bit for the Marvel U., but I think overall I prefer themed waves (X-Men, Iron Man, etc). But I still can't wait for these and hope they show up next week so I can finally justify shipping my Pile of Loot through BBTS.

I'd be more excited for Sentinels if they weren't Mini Me version.

I thought it was just me. :rolleyes: I'm not at home at the moment ,if I was I'd show & share my 2 latest acquisitions from a certain Minimate Pimp....proper 3" size Goliath & proper 3" size Ultimate Giant-Man....instant incontinence :tongue: Seriously they are bloody awesome !! 2" Sentinels .....scary :down:

If we are going to get Diddymates WTF can't we get the proper big bastards <_<

The Marvel license is what it is, though. Would 3 inch versions be better? Sure. But it's this or nothing for the Sentinels right now, and I like them. They are colorful, iconic, and cool. We even have the Max statues of these if scale is a concern.

If the world were just and righteous, minimates would have a Transformer sized fan following. And like Transformers, there'd be some enterprising bunch of fans scratch designing and doing limited production runs of "proper" sized Sentinels, Watchers, Pym Particle partakers, etc like the transfans get Ultra Magnus armor, triple changers and combiner upgrades. But then, when you look at what they have to charge for these fan-made toys, production costs must be insane, and you'd need a transfan sized rabid base to consider such a thing.

Until then, I can live with mini-Sentinels.

And hope one of you geniuses hurries up and figures out how to fan produce statue-mate sized articulated minimates in your kitchens. :thumbsup:

well, since i don't plan on getting the iron man movie 'mates (i just like the comicbook versions of 'mates... i never get the movie tie-in ones) it really would be a nice break on my poor wallet if series 33 and 34 didn't hit until april--- but i still want 'em NOW. sheesh, these things truly are addictive....

And hope one of you geniuses hurries up and figures out how to fan produce statue-mate sized articulated minimates in your kitchens. :thumbsup:

Seriously, I've had a plan in place for to-scale sized giant mates for a couple years now. the only thing I've been waiting for was a new house that would give me the space needed to work on them. Now that I've moved and have the space...

Edited by groundhog7s

Seriously, I've had a plan in place for to-scale sized giant mates for a couple years now. the only thing I've been waiting for was a new house that would give me the space needed to work on them. Now that I've moved and have the space...

Please tell me you are taking orders . . .

Nothing like a man with a plan. :buttrock: