UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'M DEAD!

TM2 Dinobot

I'M SO FREAKING DEAD YOU WOULDN"T BELIEVE! I"M DEAD I"M DEAD I"M DEAD!!!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&a...ffiliate=geneda

:(

Here's my quandry: Do I pay the full $200 and get the name plate? Or do I save $30 by ordering from Alter Ego and get the regular version? Do I care? Do I really want to spend a month's worth of bills on a friggin statue? Why the smurf can't Sideshow paint Felicia's eyes the right color?! They are green, you twits! Not blue, GREEN! At $200 I think you should at least try to make an effort. I hate you more now than ever.

Oh yeah, I'm going to be eating Ramenbox for a while now. :( Cause there's no way I can't own that. Yeah, I'm dead. :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, while looking for a cheaper pre-order, I found this. Really cheap for UKers. Enjoy. :)

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask yourself this... would you pay $30 for the name plate by itself without the statue?

Either way, you're still dead.

I can't believe you are seriously considering that given the flaws. Incorrect eye color is unacceptable. If I were you and actually got that thing, that issue would just gnaw at me. Every. Single. Day.

I can't believe you are seriously considering that given the flaws. Incorrect eye color is unacceptable. If I were you and actually got that thing, that issue would just gnaw at me. Every. Single. Day.

I know! It's glaring at me even now. I don't know why they do this. I never opened the other statue cause she had friggin blue eyes. DST never had this problem. All three of theirs had green eyes. Heck, the Dynamic Forces bust manages to have green eyes, and she looks like a hooker! The Hasbro figures, the Marvel Collectibles, every single minimate; all green. Now there's a couple of posters where her eyes are blue, but they aren't human-head-sized and staring at me while I sleep! For $200 I wonder if I want to deal with that. If they'd give me a $50 discount as an apology, I'd be all over it, but I doubt it.

Wait... were you mocking me? :blink:

Write an email to sideshow to complain. If enough collectors do this, they might change it. They have made changes in the past based on collector feedback, and this one won't be in full scale production yet.

I intend to. Will all yall write a quick note as well? Just a "Hey, Black Cat has green eyes, and as a collector I don't think I'd be willing to spend $200 on a flawed piece." If all yall do that, they might change it and that would cinch it for me. If yall feel like it. You can do it right here. http://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=177

• 2 weeks later...

EEP indeed!

That's the good thing about being half broke... that thing is so not even remotely in the budget it makes it easy to turn down.

I am... less than pleased.

Hi Sam,

I am sorry for the delay in your response. Here in the Customer Service Department we are always happy to help to the best of our abilities with any questions regarding any aspects of orders or returns or replacement issues.

While we will always try our best to answer product questions sometimes the best answer is left to our production team, which you can always submit a question to by following the provided link.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/php/asksideshow.php

Please bear in mind that eye color in comics is one of those things that do change from time to time depending on the artist or colorist. I know that in the Marvel Website lists her eye color as green; however Marvel does approve all items before we are able to solicit them as they do have final say on all our Marvel Products.

Thank you for your understanding and please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Michael Tolentino

Customer Service Representative

Sideshow Collectibles

2630 Conejo Spectrum Street

Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

Direct Ph: (805) 214-2116

U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746

Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2

U.S / Int’l Fx: (805) 214-2190

• 4 weeks later...
You know, I was hoping I'd get lucky. $100, $150. Something like that. No such luck. :/

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900869

Hmmm... what's blood plasma going for in your neck of the woods? I mean what's a few pints for a good cause, right?