UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What are you watching?

minimadman

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's over now, but i was watching Newsroom on HBO and it may be one of the greatest shows i have ever seen. Seriously, go watch this show immediately, especially if you love America.

Looking forward to this fall for television: final season of How I Met Your Mother, American Horror Story: Asylum looks horrifying, and New Girl coming back will be so much fun. Good time for TV.

Breaking Bad has been incredible. I watched the entire series over the last few months (probably the highlight of my summer :lol: ). Waiting 9 months is gonna be a killer.

The new shows this fall are looking pretty weak, so my fall tv schedule will be pretty much the same as last year which is:

Dexter

Walking Dead

American Horror Story

Community

Parks and Rec

30 Rock

It's Always Sunny

The League

Halfway through season 6 of Dexter. Pretty good, way better than season 5

Season 5 was a little weak, but IMO season 6 is my least favorite of them all. :confused:

It's over now, but i was watching Newsroom on HBO and it may be one of the greatest shows i have ever seen. Seriously, go watch this show immediately, especially if you love America.

Looking forward to this fall for television: final season of How I Met Your Mother, American Horror Story: Asylum looks horrifying, and New Girl coming back will be so much fun. Good time for TV.

If you haven't already you should check out Sorkin's other shows they are among my favorites.

If you haven't already you should check out Sorkin's other shows they are among my favorites.

Oh, i have. My dad got me into Sorkin with The West Wing and we've loved his work ever since, we watched Newsroom together every Sunday night. I know some people are Sorkin critics, but i love the guy; he's brilliant.

I don't know if I can bring myself to watch this neutered half-season of Community :(... I'm looking forward to Walking Dead, Fringe, Good Wife and... um... hmm. I don't know what happened, I used to watch so much TV! I'm with Punisher on the new shows this fall, they all look pretty boring.

Edited by battlecat

1346891568[/url]' post='244034']

I agree with this man, but even if you hate America? It's still an amazing show.

1346891568[/url]' post='244034']

I agree with this man, but even if you hate America? It's still an amazing show.

That's why i said especially; loving the country helps the enjoyment, but even hating us it's one of the best written and acted shows i have ever seen. It was close to perfect; even Olivia Munn was perfectly cast and played her role beautifully.

When you can take Olivia Munn seriously, you know you've done something right.

• 2 weeks later...

In trying to kill as much time as possible between now and Tuesday when Borderlands 2 comes out (because The wait is driving me insane) I've just started rewatching Boardwalk Empire. I watched the first season when it aired, but never managed to catch the second. And since season 3 starts up tomorrow, it's pretty good timing.

Edited by The Geohound

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest, after they fired Harmon and replaced him with those Just Shoot Me guys, of all people, my expectations were pretty low for this season anyway. Still, deciding not to air it at all isn't a great sign. That excuse about the marketing is just really weird.

I'm enjoying how crazy Fringe has gone this year, sad it's the last one though.

so Cartoon Network has gone crazy in my eye, last night/early this morning, they sneakingly removed Young Justice and Green Lantern the Animated series from the schedule, replacing it with the new How to Train your Dragon show (while i have nothing against this new show) i feel like they are being complete idiots, they have put the entire DC Nation block on hiatus with no information about its return... me and thousands of fans are crying out in anger!

tumblr_mb4q4stpvP1royzou.gif