UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What are you watching?

minimadman

2 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

And I'm binge watching Young Justice when my wife falls asleep. It's like a palette cleanser. God, I miss Young Justice....and DC Minimates. 

I look forward to both returning someday. Hopefully at the same time. 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

Yeah, if DC Minimates could come back in 2018, that'd be great. Young Justice Minimates, you know, since no other licensor is interested in that specific property. ;)

You're not wrong there. There was absolutely no licensing for Season 2, and all Season 1 got was a very short-lived action figure line. As a huge fan of the franchise I'd buy anything licensed Young Justice at this point; especially Minimates.

16 hours ago, OvenproofBug6 said:

You're not wrong there. There was absolutely no licensing for Season 2, and all Season 1 got was a very short-lived action figure line. 

And not a very good line. The sculpts were great and the paint was okay but the articulation was minimal and the poses were stiff. Whose idea was it to position the hands with the palms out? Minimates would have been a much better value. Still.

On 6/16/2017 at 6:21 PM, MisterPL said:

I'm looking forward to it. I don't get FX so I have to wait until it's released on Hulu. My daughter loves that it's got a Legion vibe to it, thanks to having the same show runner.

When I saw  that Ewan McGregor was in the cast I thought ...????  Wow ....just bloody wow !!! Who would've known ?:no:

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:45 PM, OvenproofBug6 said:

Someday? Young Justice is confirmed to return in 2018 for a third season through a Netflix-like streaming service.

Which is a real bummer. On the one hand I want to see it, on the other, do I really want yet another streaming service subscription? Just for one cartoon? Unless it's less than $5 I don't see this happening at Miry-manor

• 6 months later...