UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What are you watching?

minimadman

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monkeycrumb that is a terrible thing you are suffering a person who dont have to force to share your passions. Me I would use the Disney pass an hunt minimates smile.png Tv will always be repeated.

Ha! It's not that bad. Maybe I didn't phrase it right, but going out always wins out over TV! Most of what I watch is on streaming or disc anyway :)

I'll catch up one day on the current stuff, but will be behind on the rest, and that's okay with me!

Except for those A-Holes at SDCC who put a major Dexter spoiler in their programming schedule before the DVD had come out, it's worked out fine so far! Can't wait for Game of Thrones s2 coming out on Blu Ray this month :)

In my opinion once you get passed Season one, Supernatural is the best thing ever xD

also yes Young Justice and Green Lantern TAS have been cancelled and will not be returning, unless us fans manage to keep it going somehow!

Looks like I at last will be converted to Whovianism. I have held off for so long, but a Brony Whovian made me an offer I couldn't refuse: If I watched an episode of Dr. Who he would never again bug me about those f**king ponies. (No offense TM2) So soon, probably sometime this week before I'm completely swamped with Game of Thrones Season 2, I shall travel through time with the Doctor.

Looks like I at last will be converted to Whovianism. I have held off for so long, but a Brony Whovian made me an offer I couldn't refuse: If I watched an episode of Dr. Who he would never again bug me about those f**king ponies. (No offense TM2) So soon, probably sometime this week before I'm completely swamped with Game of Thrones Season 2, I shall travel through time with the Doctor.

Watch "Vincent and the Doctor", which is either season 5 or 6, available on Netflix streaming!

Watch "Vincent and the Doctor", which is either season 5 or 6, available on Netflix streaming!

Heh. Oddly enough that is indeed the one these people FINALLY decided to start me on. They argued for too long on it.

It does not shock me to hear that GL and YJ are dead. While I love me some YJ, my sons lost interest the further into the Invasion story we've gone. And at 7 and 11, and super hero fans, they are the target audience. And GL has got to be stupid expensive to produce.

And CN seems to be in a very stupid random self produced shows mood lately, and they seem less and less interested in pushing liscenced heroic fare in general.

The Vincent and the Doctor episode was really great! By the same person who made (or wrote?) Love Actually. Good way to suck newbies into Doctor Who.

Bummed to find out both shows are being cancelled. I think I may be a bigger fan of GL than YJ.

Just got the first series of "Once Upon A Time" so playing catch up with that as I missed the last few episodes. Its not bad I like the rumplestiltskin character and every time I see Leroy/Grumpy If just think he would be perfect to play Puck from Alpha Flight if he was in a movie.

Leroy_OUAT.jpg

I caught a few episodes of ultimate Spidey over the last few days as I've had my nephew staying so had someone to watch it with. I'm still not a fan but to me it seemed to have got a little better then the first few episodes I had seen.

The kiddie stuff while still there seems to have been toned down a notch and I hope it continues to improve and I may watch.

Any Parks and Rec fans out there? The wedding episode this week might be my favorite episode of anything ever. Just perfect.wub.png

Yes!! PnR is a close second to Community for me. The wedding episode and the roast episode after it were great.

Last year I was going back and forth about whether I like Community or P&R better, but so far into the post-Dan Harmon Community era, it's not contest. I'd even go so far as to say New Girl's gone past Community, which would have seemed impossible last year (though Allison Brie > Zoey Deschanel).

Both are the only shows I can watch over and over and have no problem doing so. It's hard to judge the new season of Community as of now because there's only been 3 episodes, but I have been enjoying it so far.

Is New Girl seriously any good? I watched the pilot and thought it was pretty generic.

New Girl has really hit it's stride. It's become much more of an ensemble comedy then a Zoey vehicle as they've figured out what makes each character funny. It's a lot like Parks and Rec in that way, I guess. I forgot to say that I also really enjoy Happy Endings, which might be ahead of New Girl in bringing the funny. And we watch Modern Family, but... y'know... at this point I could take or leave it. And we were watching Suburgatory, but I finally had enough and gave up a few episodes ago. Oh, and we just started watching Bob's Burgers, which is pretty funny; my wife might be the world's biggest Kristen Schaal fan, and I swear she laughs at everything she says.

This has been Hellpop's Comedy Roundup for February! Here's your dancing banana! banana.gif