UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who got the new lego magazine?

DarkRedShadow

I don't want to come off as rude, but why even get it if you are just going to "throw it away"?

I can understand reading it and then discarding it. You make it sound as if it is not even worth your time. Like you are too good for the Lego magazine. Almost in a way to try and make darkredshdow feel ashamed for enjoying it.

Enough with the Captain Negator around here.

Anyway, is it the 'focus' 3D or the old-school Green(or blue) and Red 3D?

I don't want to come off as rude, but why even get it if you are just going to "throw it away"?

I can understand reading it and then discarding it. You make it sound as if it is not even worth your time. Like you are too good for the Lego magazine. Almost in a way to try and make darkredshdow feel ashamed for enjoying it.

thanks!

the 3d glasses came in old school blue and red,but i wish it would be the new "focus" glasses so i can use it in james camerons avatar the game

Neat. I used to get an old Dinosaur magazine when I was little and it had a T-Rex shaped 3D Glasses set you would use for each issue. Each issue also came with a piece to build a Skeleton and then green skin pieces to put over top.

Never thought about that until you mentioned the Lego magazine.

Neat. I used to get an old Dinosaur magazine when I was little and it had a T-Rex shaped 3D Glasses set you would use for each issue. Each issue also came with a piece to build a Skeleton and then green skin pieces to put over top.

Never thought about that until you mentioned the Lego magazine.

sweet!was it any good

That's a whole lot of assumptions you got their buddy.

Hi Pickle! I also post as 4lott on Fwoosh. Nice to see you here. I Didn't even know (or I totally forgot!) this topic existed :huh: but now I got a one stop for Minis and Minifigs! I take one look at the creations on Eurobricks and ..I...feel....very...small. Anyway, I've been receiving the Lego mag for about 10 years. Unfortunately they stopped the Bionicle comic, but it's still fun and free, but there seemed to be more years ago, but in all fairness the website now offers alot more content. The 3-D glasses are blue/red and work great w/ the Atlantis wallpaper you can download on the site.

Edited by thatblockoguy