UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Some not so good news for TRU Canada

pickle

Sorry if this is considered a necro but I just picked up the happy hogan and hammer drone 2 pack from wave 35 today{in a tru in canada of course.}Thank you so much for telling us that there coming.Now that I know a toy's r us that has minimate's {well that has minimates and is close to me}I can now feel confident that I can get the new stuff that are coming!{:lol:} No more searching toy's r us' in canada for a minimate :P

Edited by darkredshdow

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing yet, Hopefully soon, real soon. When I know they are coming, you will know. I will help you all as best I can.

But in other news. TRU Canada has a sale on (hasbro) Star wars and Marvel figures that are $9.99 where you buy one you get one for $1. Because IM2 mates are $9.99 they are also in this deal. Go to your closest TRU and buy them all up, the more they sell the more likely they are to order more in.

EDIT: oh, if anyone on here wants two Hammer Drone & Pepper Potts at this deal, pm me. 10.99 for two :)

Edited by pickle

• 3 weeks later...
Noffin yet. Orders are made, just waiting on shipment to warehouse and then the distribution to each store. Once These items ship I will share the sku's so you all can harass your own stores.

Which mates are being shipped?

Edited by darkredshdow

Well, I finally have a real update... Not good news though.

All orders for the FF wave and the Ghostbuster wave have been canceled.

:down:

I will not be surprised if all the other minimates get the same fate. Maybe not Halo though, TRU Canada loves any Halo merch they can get.

Sorry Fellas

Well, I finally have a real update... Not good news though.

All orders for the FF wave and the Ghostbuster wave have been canceled.

:down:

I will not be surprised if all the other minimates get the same fate. Maybe not Halo though, TRU Canada loves any Halo merch they can get.

Sorry Fellas

:sad: :(

• 3 weeks later...

All right, now here is some good news for canadians. I just found 2 full pegs of the Heroic Age and Captain America Through the Ages boxed set sat the TRU here in Ottawa while shopping for my nephew's birthday. They were $14.99 and at least 12 of each set. So there is hope for us after all. Now bring on HALO and Marvel wave 9. Please TRU gods, please!

Tried for a Heroic Age set in downtown Toronto. Helpful woman at the first TRU looks them up on the computer and says they have 12 sets way across town at the other TRU. Get there and they say they don't have them and that the computer isn't accurate and she should have called instead. Fun times. :mellow:

Tried for a Heroic Age set in downtown Toronto. Helpful woman at the first TRU looks them up on the computer and says they have 12 sets way across town at the other TRU. Get there and they say they don't have them and that the computer isn't accurate and she should have called instead. Fun times. :mellow:

Funny part is they will prob show up next week ;)

Most TRU staff sucks minimate balls.

N'way, looks like very few stores got these sets. At least it is something.

Hey Pickle, according to your sources, were ALL minimates scheduled to hit canadian TRUs supposed to be canceled or just Marvel wave 8 and the GBs? D'you think there's a chance we'll see HALO or Marvel wave 9 or d'yo think TRU canada will just stick with the 4 packs? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Hmmmm. it is hard to say.

The 4-packs only went to the big (class A) stores. Only waves 8 and GB has been canceled... so far. Halo should have shipped a week or two ago so it is hard to say about that wave. I will try to help with staying on top of when sets are shipping... The Cap set slipped by me cause I was focused on checking Halo every day. I will see what I can find out.