UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 2 Army Builder Dump Minimates

fwoosheyman

Interesting. I like them, but at the same time I don't. They look cool and all, and surely I can not deny the awesome power of robot with chainsaw gauntlets, but they don't look very minimate-ish. I'll probably still lovingly buy them all.

I guess this leaves a spot open for AFX's 4-pack now that a Justin Hammermate is spoken for. C'mon Black Widow! BTW, the 4 different drones look amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on 'em.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Very cool! I am so happy I ordered a case from my LCS (sorry, Luke) when I picked up waves 31 and 32. March cannot come fast enough!!

Well... that solves the plain, boring problem doesn't it?

Geez, I'm gonna be so broke. Happy, but way broke.

They look bloody awesome :D If I can get all four, I'm definitly going to pit them against my ever growing army of Movie Iron Man mates for a couple of photos (been meaning to do something like that for a while).

Edited by Caracal

I also have these available individually now for anyone not interested in getting an entire case.

Already commented on the Drones themselves in the "Press Release" thread. Glad we think alike, Luke. I too think the Black is Navy and Grey is Airforce.

But thank you soooooo much for getting Singles in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll need LOTS of Navy (in a Naval JROTC; my Instructor's, a Naval Chief and Coast Guard Lieutenant Commander, will love one each) for the shelf, and a few extra Grounds wouldn't be too bad.

Do we know the "official" breakdown, Luke?? I don't wanna overcompensate on one and forget another. More specifically, do you know if Green Tactical is 2 or 3 per-case??

Do we know the "official" breakdown, Luke?? I don't wanna overcompensate on one and forget another. More specifically, do you know if Green Tactical is 2 or 3 per-case??

I only know that the BD Drone and Justin Hammer are 1 per case. This means that two of the other armors must be 3 per case (or one is 4 per case, but that's just crazy). I am guessing it will be whichever 2 are more prominent in the film.

My closet passion is Kylie Maschinen Krieger & these are so Ma.k looking that it hurts. Beautiful stuff.......although I'd agree very unMinimate....who cares ?:geek:

Ah, bhm, you got here before me, but I thought of you when I saw those pics! Yeah, they're very un-'Matish and pro-Ma.K. Meaning my biggest decision is 1 or 2 cases?