UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

September Release

This totally confuses me!

I thought the 'classic' wave was due first?

To be honest I'd rather have the 'new' series first but want both :)

Makes me wonder if they pulled the classic series so they can ensure all the DC mates get made in time?

T.

Boyohboy, I sure can't wait. I think we're going to a huge whirlwind of new miniMates come end of summer and into fall.

Admist them all, Classic BSG are the ones I'm most anticipating (well, and a few of the DC characters)

Admist them all, Classic BSG are the ones I'm most anticipating (well, and a few of the DC characters)

Me, too. I am not so much a fan of the new series as I am of the original. I don't hate it, I just don't like it as much as I did the original.

I'm gonna like 'em both I think.

Classic series has Starbuck and Apollo, whilst the new series has Six and Boomer. Mmmm. Everyone's a winner - IF they can get them out while the marketing buzz and hype is still there.

Personally, I'd much rather have the new stuff first. I'm not a huge fan of the original series. I'll buy the Minimates, because, Hey, they're Minimates, but I'm all about the new series... Best thing on TV!

• 1 month later...

Can't wait for these. I want both equally. Maybe I'd like the modern stuff first just cause they're newer and more current. They better not skimp us on the classic series or I'm gonna be p***** off!