UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Vehicles!!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my retailer issue of Previews in the mail, and I can confirm that the Hunter Killer Tank comes with a Future Soldier (thank goodness its not an Endoskeleton!) and the Red Stealth Jet comes with a Red Pilot! Pictures coming soon!

EDIT: Its picture time! :)

IMG.jpg

I will add this updated picture to the pre-order page later, but I wanted to share it with you guys first!

I just got my retailer issue of Previews in the mail, and I can confirm that the Hunter Killer Tank comes with a Future Soldier and the Red Stealth Jet comes with a Red Pilot! Pictures coming soon!
Can you describe the pilot Luke?

Oh hot damn!!!!!!!!!! Those Mates are worth the vehicles alone!! :jawdrop:

There is only one thing i hate te most with these. If i want 5 soldiers or pilots (who are incredibe!!), or even the freaking RED STRIPE CYLONS (?! Seriously, DST!!) i don't want to have to buy 5 vehicles at $16.99 a pop. That's outrageous; no one needs 5 Hunter-Killers; THAT is the character section the regular LCS line should have had!!

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Future soldier guy looks great (so glad it isn't another Endoskeleton)! Could it be Kyle Reese? And Wild Weasel will fit in well with my growing collection of Mini-Joes :D

Edited by karamazov80

So I am going to guess that the black jet will come with a pilot in a black suit, the HK will come with an Endoskeleton and the non froasted Delorean will come with Doc in a white jumpsuit and hopefully Einstein or maybe Doc with his suit open to expose his bulletproof vest?.

Edited by minimadman

Future soldier guy looks great (so glad it isn't another Endoskeleton)! Could it be Kyle Reese? And Wild Weasel will fit in well with my growing collection of Mini-Joes :D

That's what I was thinking, he looks very similar to the 2-pack Kyle. I wonder who'll be paired with TRU's "clean-version"?

And I'm actually glad the Red Stripe Cylon turned out to have less of a red stripe and more of...red blotches. Now my need to get one has subsided!

My "red-stripe" looks nothing like that, and has a very solid (too sash-like) line with nothing on the helmet. And the Raider is simply "damaged" and not the unique character "Scar" as they were originally announcing. I'm almost tempted to get more now to army-build if I didn't have to order these in sets of two. <_<

That's what I was thinking, he looks very similar to the 2-pack Kyle. I wonder who'll be paired with TRU's "clean-version"?

I would guess another Endoskeleton, but hopefully the guy we've seen is a generic "soldier" and the other one will get Reese or vice versa. I would love to get "Tech Noir" T-800, but it wouldn't make much sense being packaged with the Hunter-Killer thing.

Edited by karamazov80

My "red-stripe" looks nothing like that, and has a very solid (too sash-like) line with nothing on the helmet. And the Raider is simply "damaged" and not the unique character "Scar" as they were originally announcing. I'm almost tempted to get more now to army-build if I didn't have to order these in sets of two. <_<

I see...I wonder what the deal is with this red splatter Cylon then?

As for the actual Red Stripe Cylon, I may just end up giving a red paint-sash to some of the Cylons I already have and avoid a vehicle I don't really care for. :)

The HK and the jet just went from pretty cool to, I don't know, really cool. I still don't know what to think of the Delorean. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I hate it. At least Marty looks good.

Better watch out, NorthRaider. These ladies mean business.

post-850-1262800423_thumb.jpg

I would guess another Endoskeleton, but hopefully the guy we've seen is a generic "soldier" and the other one will get Reese or vice versa. I would love to get "Tech Noir" T-800, but it wouldn't make much sense being packaged with the Hunter-Killer thing.

I was going to jokingly say gold or stealth endo (like the absurd Cylon variants), but then I realized that the T-800s(in "Salvation") were black..so it wouldn't be such a stretch. If not, it'll more likely be a variant of Arnie, Sarah, etc. as I doubt we'd be lucky enough to get a generic "future rebel" (though I'd be more willing to purchase multiples if it does ;) ).

Are the TRU versions still being revealed in this month's ToyFare?

No, because Previews has nothing to do with TRU Exclusives.

We'll just have to wait and see what Art Asylum tells us.

Previews also has nothing to do with ToyFare (aside from the fact that they solicit it). I'm talking about the AA blog that informed us that the figure reveals would be in the January issue of ToyFare.

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2009/12/this...s-time-machine/

I just got my retailer issue of Previews in the mail, and I can confirm that the Hunter Killer Tank comes with a Future Soldier (thank goodness its not an Endoskeleton!) and the Red Stealth Jet comes with a Red Pilot! Pictures coming soon!

EDIT: Its picture time! :)

IMG.jpg

I will add this updated picture to the pre-order page later, but I wanted to share it with you guys first!

:o i got 25$for christmas money left ill buy it off your site when it comes out!{i might even preorder}oh and the set im talking about is the delorean set.i just hope marty's raid suit mask can cover his head fully!

While I am very excited about all of these, I cannot help but feel a little bumed about the PX Delorian. This seems like a missed oportunity, IMHO. A Marty for the regular Delorian would be a good match for TRU and the frozen Delorian should have come with its pilot from the movie, Einstein. This would have been a perfect fit for the PX version; a different character that will probably not have a chance otherwise. As is, I am afraid we will see yet ANOTHER Marty for the TRU version. I sure hope I'm wrong.

Maybe we'll see a new box set with the 4 essentials (Claira, Jennifer, Einstein and Strictlin) in 2010 to compliment these 2 Delorians.