UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Vehicles!!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing this photo...I really like it........hey...stop throwing snowballs at me! ;)

now bring on the General Lee, K.I.T.T., C.H.iP.s. motorcycles, the A-team van, Voltron , Battle of the planets, etc...and wishfull thinking...Mini H.I.S.S. and A.W.E. Striker!

guess when I grew up?

Edited by Nervous

they need to grab that thing on both ends and stretch it out a little.

Something like this would have been better.

post-955-1261675444_thumb.jpg

yes, a million times yes!

comment on non-streched version:

as much as I don't like the outside of that car, the inside's pretty nice (maybe I could cut off the hood, the roof and back and just sink the seats and steeringwheel into a Brave and the Bold Batmobile or something to kitbash myself a properly scaled car not made of blocks with proper minimate seating)

Would the minimates be able to fit inside it at that size, though?

I like it, though. I like the little details although I wish I could see how the Time Circuits turned out.

I do think that the steering wheel is way too low and the random holes on the hood are a bit distracting.

Now for that Ecto-1...

Me? I'm not too worried about the jet & tank but.......

.............DeFormedean is perhaps more like it. Dreadful . As I often say.... this sort of thing ain't designed for the likes of me but .....bloody hell! The 'real' original DeLorean was the personification of Anglo/US/Irish collaboration in the first place & they produced just over 9K of them....& they are ALL rubbish....so why spoil the imaginary icon that at least became legendary due to Hollywood?? This is sooooo wrong on so many levels it is obviously a joke...it is a joke! If I was a Minimate I'd be f*cking embarrassed to set fire to it.... let alone drive it. Kids ain't stupid .....Marty sits in a sleek ,gull-winged ,stainless steel (alleged) sports-car....not the Popemobile.

post-638-1261871940_thumb.jpg

edit: Imagine what a Minimate Popemobile would look like :blink:

Edited by buttheadsmate

• 2 weeks later...
they need to grab that thing on both ends and stretch it out a little.

Something like this would have been better.

post-955-1261675444_thumb.jpg

I'm not too concerned with this, since we already have very cool, roughly Minimate scaled Deloreans out there. If you want one they can sit in but takes up a bit of space, there are the relatively expensive Sunstar versions. If you want something a little smaller that they can be posed with, the Welly versions work quite well. Here is mine:

DSCN1272-1.jpg

now bring on the General Lee, K.I.T.T., C.H.iP.s. motorcycles, the A-team van, Voltron , Battle of the planets, etc...and wishfull thinking...Mini H.I.S.S. and A.W.E. Striker!

MASK vehicles were originally pretty small, and could be cool in this scale. In fact, similar to Battle Beasts, MASK figures were initially about an inch and a half tall or so. I know Hasbro will never let that fly, but. . .Minimate MASK guys would be excellent.

Edited by karamazov80

I hope he comes with another piece to make it into a full facemask, or perhaps a separate mask entirely. But this is not a bad choice for a pack-in! :)

Too bad Doc Brown has a sculpted head, so he won't be able to wear this helmet without some dremeling...

Too bad Doc Brown has a sculpted head, so he won't be able to wear this helmet without some dremeling...

We are getting two variations of this vehicle with 2 different figures, aren't we? I expect to get the Doc with the white radiation jump suit with the other version (I don't even remember him wearing a helmet with that one, though I might just be forgetting).

We are getting two variations of this vehicle with 2 different figures, aren't we? I expect to get the Doc with the white radiation jump suit with the other version (I don't even remember him wearing a helmet with that one, though I might just be forgetting).

He did wear it while puting the plutonium in the car.

201px-Plutonium.jpg

Edited by God Magnus

I haven't seen anything beyond rumor, but it is an iconic look from the film that we haven't seen yet.

I'm sure they didn't have either radiation suit in mind until I posted about them, though. So. . .you're welcome, everybody.

Edited by karamazov80