UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Vehicles!!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Zombie Jesus!

I've always been a fan of the super-deformed style vehicles for Minimates, but I agree something about that Delorean seems off. A bit too tall maybe? I guess you need that space to fit the Contamination Suit Marty in there. (Guessing of course :D)

I thought DST was basically done with the T2 license, but it's good to see a bit more product.

I'm really curious what kind of exclusive Minimates the Mobile Action Xtreme Jet will show up with. Battle Beasts maybe? Or a whole new line?

Hope we'll see Ecto 1 before the year is out.

So... can we get a MAX motorcycle? One as easily customizable as the jet? (paint, Luke? I figured a PS wizard such as yourself already has a set of labels mapped and just waiting to confirm the sizes)

New Minimate Vehicles Line in 2010!

One of the most frequent questions we get from fans of our Minimates lines inquires about the possibility of Minimate vehicles from their favorite pop culture properties. Earlier this year we launched our first foray into Mini-Vehicles with the Mark VII Viper and Cylon Raider from the hit sci-fi series Battlestar Galactica and now that we've tested the waters, the Mini-Vehicle line is ready to go into overdrive!

Projected for a Spring 2010 release, our debut assortment of Mini-Vehicles features some of the most iconic and memorable rides of all time combined with exclusive Minimate releases sure to thrill kids of all ages! Each vehicle is in perfect Minimate scale for two Minimate passengers and also includes a bonus Minimate - all either new versions of your favorite characters or exclusive Minimate debuts!

The first three rides to be included in this exciting line will be Back to the Future's post-time-travel Frozen DeLorean, Terminator 2's devastating Battle Damaged Hunter Killer Tank and a Minimates debut - the Minimates M.A.X. Red Stealth Jet! Fans should be familiar with those first two, while the Minimates M.A.X. (Mobile Action Xtreme) brand is new to DST and will feature an array of vehicles designed entirely by Art Asylum.

A complementary wave of Minimates Vehicles will also appear in Toys R Us stores nationwide this spring, including alternate version of each vehicle and new Minimate pilots for each release. Series 1 will include a time-bending DeLorean, an undamaged Hunter Killer Tank and a black version of the Minimates M.A.X. Stealth Jet.

Whether tampering with the timeline, battling human resistance fighters or sneaking across enemy lines; these planes, trains and automobiles push the limits of the Minimates brand like never before. Look for more information on this stunning new line during next year's American International Toy Fair and keep your eyes peeled for more exciting news and announcements in the coming months from Diamond Select Toys and Art Asylum!

Spider-buggy? Please? Oh who am I kidding? The Marvel license probably isn't part of this. I'd have to see the M.A.X. jet in person before I decide. The others don't interest me much, especially since I don't buy those lines.

I'm assuming that's what the MAX line is for it would be a nicely painted red/blue beach buggy?

T.

Hunter-Killer tank looks OK, but I'm not very interested in the others. I personally like more realistic looking vehicles.

Agreed with everyone else re: the Delorian, though I'm most definitely interested in seeing the figures we get (c'mon Marty and Doc in Radiation Suits!)

Hunter-Killer tank looks OK, but I'm not very interested in the others. I personally like more realistic looking vehicles.

Agreed with everyone else re: the Delorian, though I'm most definitely interested in seeing the figures we get (c'mon Marty and Doc in Radiation Suits!)

I don't wear the radiation suit much Sam, it's not very flattering. But if AA can make a figure of me and make it look good, then I am all for it :thumbsup::nuke:

I read it wrong and thought they'd made a proper Terminator Hunter-Killer jet for a minute. That would have been cool.

Not feeling the designs for these, but then I thought the BSG vehicles were horrible-looking too. The jet is the best one and I'm intrigued as to what they have planned for Mobile Action Xtreme - which does sound like an early 90s CGI cartoon :)

Thinking about it, I guess these vehicles are consistant with Minimate designs... small, blocky and lacking in detail.

But that's the thing that give Minimates their charm, which unfortunatley is lost on these vehicles.

I think DST should go back to the drawing board with these designs.