UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hi everyone! :D

Just a quick intro to me, I'm Richard and I'm from the UK. > Manchester.

I just came across Minimates about 3 or 4 days ago on the Flickr.com website, someone on my contact list had taken some excellent pictures and i'm now going to start collecting them. :)

I've won 10 Minimate figures off ebay in the last 2 days, as well as secured a deal to buy the batcave from a friend, so i'm really looking forward to being part of this community and collecting Minimates of all kinds.

Hope to talk to you all soon.

Greetings new verser! We're glad to have you onboard. And now... it's time for your T42 Movie Challenge! Every newbie goes through the Movie Challenge where I quote a movie and you name the movie. Your quote is:

"I let that murdering psychopath burn him half to hell."

Hi!

Thanks for the welcome, I thought I'd drop by again this morning to reply, didn't want you guys thinking I was being Ignorant :)

some replies

@ Super Spider Piggy

Yeah, I actually looked at the avatar and it looked similar to my Microman VOTOMS Scopedog.. seen here:

3151042921_7f40c3807a.jpg

@ Trekker 42

I'm not a big movie fan,(I dont watch them everyday), I did however see that particular film only last week and it was the 3rd time i've seen it.

The quote is from the Dark Knight Movie.

Reply to Gambitron

My bankmanager just called and I believe the clerk said he went into cardiac arrest :lol:

Ok. Now that I replied. I thought I'd share with you the 1st 10 figures of my collection. I don't have them just yet as the seller lives in Canada, but I've been able to get the order list from the email and find the links to them on minimates database. ;)

Bizarro

Black Panther

Electro

Hawkman

Sub-Mariner

Psylocke

Sgt.Rock

Sinestro

Spymaster

The Spectre

When I've got closer to my collecting goals I want to have a bash at actually custom building some of them, they all look very awesome, just last night I was drooling at the Platoon & Ghostbusters packs :blush:

Thanks to everyone for their welcomes, I'm sure i'll love it here!

Hi,

I just got notification from my friend, the batcave and a decent slew of figures have been sent by priority post parcelforce this afternoon.

Here is a pic

428621429_23f198c497.jpg

OMG OMG I feel like a kid again.... I soooo can't wait for this to arrive! :biggrin: :lol:

I thought I'd share this with you as it will probably arrive before the parcel from Canada with those other 10 figs in.

Also, an advanced word of caution as the C3 Batcave can be... fairly tricky to assemble.

But don't you fret, my friend... you'll be well-acquainted with Minimates Central (and the rest of the online Minimate family) soon enough ;)

Edited by NorthRaider

Thanks guys!!! :biggrin:

I just checked back on the the PM I got from my friend on my forum and yes the joker is included in the set.. now i'm even more excited :)

This is a snippet from the PM I got from him:

The Batcave, You get a Bruce Wayne you can convert to a standard Batman and the Heavy Assault suit Batman with multiple wings, plus some batarangs and a grapple gun. You also get a Joker with gold cane.

Flash and Miniflyer

The bike comes with its own Batman with a helmet and visor. It's already assembled and sturdy, so no worried there, he also comes with the white version of Manbat.

The glider folds up and has positional fans and has a stealth suit Batman and Catwoman, she gets a whip and a little bag of loot too.

The X-Men figs are Professor X, Phoenix, New Wolverine & Magneto as well as Collossus & Wolverine 2 pack. :biggrin:

I promise to post up some awesome pictures of all this stuff when I get it. B)

welcome to the nut house nice to have another UK member :)

Haha :lol:

thanks, Your in Blackpool, cool, that's just down the motorway, I'm in Manchester :D

I added you as a friend on here too :)

• 2 weeks later...