TRU wave 6 hint!

minijeff

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's like a Mr. Fantastic... soft-serve... poo. :blink:

Now that don't look like no poo I ain't ever seen before! :lol:

Though he does look quite funny, it's like he melted and then turned into a freaky hybrid of a tapeworm, a wad of gum, and something the Ghostbusters should be chasing after :P

Thought I'd throw out that there was one day's difference between 'Tuesday' & 'Wednesday' this week & approximately 4 days or so between 'Monday' & 'Friday'. I only say that because there was only 10 days between the 12th of this month & the 22nd. Get your colanders* ready peoples.

Thought I'd throw out...buttheadsmate. <_<

I just ordered the Storm/Klaw pack off e-bay. Before any of you berate me for my impatience and my willingness to be ripped off...remember that this was the very first costume I ever designed in my customs thread, and one I've wanted for a long time. So you guys can go a head and call me a sucker :lol: . At least I have my peace of mind. (Damn TRU Exclusives :angry: !)

I know, groundshog...I deserve it. :P

@ battlecat: OR you could put the top half of Reed on top of those dudes. I remember being really messed up in my early twenties at a party with those things and they really started to freak me out. Stay Clean, kids!!

Picked up Mr. Fantastic/ WWH, Klaw/ Storm, and BD Wolverine/ Cap at the St. Peters, MO store. I can confirm the 4:4:2:2 ratio. They also had the new Ghostbusters wave as well. Funny thing is that there were empty pegs for the new minimates in a different aisle, but I found the new mates in their old section on the bottom shelf. So if your TRU has a similar setup, be sure to check all the aisles to make sure.

I assume the SKU number is on the receipt? If so, then it's definitely a new number. It's a twelve-digit number with the first nine digits being the same, with the last three being different with each pack. The first nine are 699788727.

If anyone wants pictures here ya go:

Wolvie and Cap:

capandwolvie.png

I'm not taking Cap out of the package because in all truth, I'm VERY disappointed with this set. Cap's mask doesn't line up with eyes, Wolverine is poorly done (and I was one of the few LOOKING FORWARD to BD Wolverine) Me no likey.

Battle Damage:

bdjerks.png

Wolverine: Blue belt or Red belt? NEITHER! and there's Reed's Feets.

World War Hulk:

hulkshots1.png

Hulk's pretty cool. He has a raiser and duck feet. The "knee high sandles" are sculpted on NOT paint like Hercules (I'm sure someone will steal Hulk's to improve their Herc) But anyone wanting to use his armor for a custom may want to see this:

hulktorso.png

the skirt, torso, and shoulder guard are all one big piece.

althulks.png

But you CAN display him the following ways: small feet + raiser, no raiser + small feet, duck feet + no raiser (my personal favorite) Insert: He has sword.

Bonus:

clayfacewip.png

You can throw some random pieces together and get this!

Well... here's to hoping I have as good a luck as you guys later this week.

thanks for the pics. can't wait to see Klaw.

Thanx for the pics guys. I'm very impressed by Mr F's treatment. Great way to re-release the character. Hope we get an updated, non-Florence Henderson Invisiable Woman to match sometime soon.

Can't wait to get the Mr F/Hulk & Storm/Klaw packs!

Wolverine: Blue belt or Red belt?

I don't see the big deal. He clearly lost his belt in the fight.

I agree about Hulk's leg straps and I think that he looks overly sculpted. But still, I want all of them. Not sure what's so difficult about getting Cap's eyes to fit through the dang holes in the dang mask, though.

Edited by karamazov80