UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 6 hint!

minijeff

I went to my TRU to look and found that all the figure aisles had been re-arranged.

I found a few pegs for Marvel minimates and 1 for Secret wars, but the got relocated to the aisle with the Indy figures like Bioshock & BSG - no longer with the rest of the Super heroes

the same thing happened at my tru but still no minimates.

i noticed the change at mine too. Still two pegs worth of Wolverine, so I went ahead and just purchased the Agent Zero & Silverfox sets just to at least get some moving.

The weird thing though was that this aisle also had the DCUC & Marvel Universe figs, the normal aisle had Batman B&tB, Iron Man & Spider-Man

Edited by mrjasontodd

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My TRU also had rearranged all their aisles and so they have Iron Man on one aisle and then a bunch of other Marvel stuff on another aisle where they have the BSG and GB minimates, but no new Marvel stuff showed up yesterday with their new shipment. So once agian here's hopin for next week! There are so many packaged pictures up on the Art Asylum blog (namely TRU wave 6, IM2 TRU wave, Marvel waves 33 and 34 and the Spidey Friends and Foes box set) I think the next month will be great with a bunch of upcoming minimates! I hope the playset comes soon too!

My TRU was in the middle of resets earlier this week, so everything was kind of scattered all over the place. I didn't find any new Minimates, and knowing this TRU, it will be weeks before they are done with the reset and actually put stock on the shelves.

My TRU also rearranged... are they mandated to or something? Or do we all go to the same TRU O_o

When my TRU rearranged, they completely removed the Ghostbuster location. By the grace of God I found the Egon/Library Ghost set I was looking for behind some Godzilla figures.

I bet these don't hit until March 1st (or whenever the Iron Man 2 merchandise is supposed to go out) like all the sets have a dated release as a fail safe so no one puts out a case of Iron Man 2 minimates to replenish a shelf of Ghostbusters wave 3 or Marvel wave 6 so Marvel Studios doesn't get all uppity The 'black out Iron man we're not allowed to see even though he's on the box art' is revealed before he's supposed to.

My TRU also rearranged... are they mandated to or something? Or do we all go to the same TRU O_o

When my TRU rearranged, they completely removed the Ghostbuster location. By the grace of God I found the Egon/Library Ghost set I was looking for behind some Godzilla figures.

Mandate. Luckily when I was there, some employee had left his chart/notes pages on a shelf so I got a glimpse of where things will be after the reset.

Made a return trip to my local TRU. I found out the computer they look up stuff on isn't always accurate. the hand-helds are. the csm told me that while the count is 0, but they're still active in the system. so they're on their way, it's just a matter of when. hopefully the Chinese New Year didn't delay shipping.

Made a return trip to my local TRU. I found out the computer they look up stuff on isn't always accurate. the hand-helds are. the csm told me that while the count is 0, but they're still active in the system. so they're on their way, it's just a matter of when. hopefully the Chinese New Year didn't delay shipping.

man, i'm really hoping these hit the shelves on march 1st... can't wait to see that WW hulk and mister fantastic up close.

Two of the TRUs near me finally have some Marvel Minimate pegs up (which have been conspicuously absent since the resets). They both had the little green sticker with "2/22 pos" written on them so they should pop up any day now. They even had Secret Wars pegs back up with "2/17 0" on them so I may finally see some of those in my area.

same here went yesterday and same dates were at my store, with a few extra pegs set up for them and one for secret wars im starting to get excited

did I find these first? (that can't be possible)

These are out now:

4x Thor/Loki

4x Cap/Wolverine

2x Mr.F/WWHulk

2x Storm/Claw

I picked up Cap/Wolvie and Hulk/Fantastic. Haven't opened them yet (although Mr.F'd mysterious blue piece looks like HUGE torso piece)

Congrats! Looks like the 4 4 2 2 case ratio is all the rage nowadays. That Thor pack is a freakin' non-variant pack, and is getting 4 per TRU case. While the TRU exclusives are relatively short-packed. . .armored Thor/woman Loki will be shelf-warmer extraordinaire. Still, 2 per case is better than 1 per case. Here's to hoping these appear on TRU.com.

Edited by karamazov80

Great news (except for the case pack-out). Bring on the pics!

edit: Thought I'd throw out that there was one days difference between when pics of this wave and GB2 were shown and about 4 days or so between when they were sighted. I only say that here because there was only 10 days between when thiswavewas shown and the IM2 wave. Get your checkbooks ready peoples.

Edited by groundhog7s

Great news (except for the case pack-out). Bring on the pics!

edit: Thought I'd throw out that there was one days difference between when pics of this wave and GB2 were shown and about 4 days or so between when they were sighted. I only say that here because there was only 10 days between when thiswavewas shown and the IM2 wave. Get your checkbooks ready peoples.

Thought I'd throw out that there was one day's difference between 'Tuesday' & 'Wednesday' this week & approximately 4 days or so between 'Monday' & 'Friday'. I only say that because there was only 10 days between the 12th of this month & the 22nd. Get your colanders* ready peoples.