UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 6 hint!

minijeff

I'm a big fan of the Cassaday version of the AXM costume but I hate Bianchi's redesign. I'd definitely be up for a redo of the entire AXM team. When looking at my display those really seem lacking now. Also wouldn't mind 'mates of Armor, Danger, Ord, and Agent Brand.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting antsy for these to show up! It hasn't been too terribly long since the last new minimates but it would be like milk* to have these show up soon!

*ya know, it does a body good.

hopefully they'll arrive to TRU warehouses relatively soon. My friend who works there showed me on the computer there last week that the minimates are on order to the warehouse. It's hard to tell how long it takes for that. But i'd hope by the end of the month.

Toy Fair opens Sunday.

We'll know a lot then. I would be stunned if there was any kind of reveal before then.

Toy Fair opens Sunday.

We'll know a lot then. I would be stunned if there was any kind of reveal before then.

I wonder if DST will display any of the TRU stuff? The point of Toy Fair is to offer your products to retailers. The exclusive TRU stuff isn't available to other retailers, so it might not be shown there.

Toy Fair opens Sunday.

I wonder if DST will display any of the TRU stuff? The point of Toy Fair is to offer your products to retailers. The exclusive TRU stuff isn't available to other retailers, so it might not be shown there.

Maybe it will be Luke. Think of it... If DST wants to get minimates moving in other retail stores (ie: Target, Wal-Mart), maybe they'll show them what their competition (TRU) is carrying as exclusives. It's just a theory.

Toy Fair opens Sunday.

Maybe it will be Luke. Think of it... If DST wants to get minimates moving in other retail stores (ie: Target, Wal-Mart), maybe they'll show them what their competition (TRU) is carrying as exclusives. It's just a theory.

That's a good point. Dangle the carrot in front of the other retailers' faces, and show them the kinds of exclusives they could be getting. Not just a simple repaint, but an entirely new figure.

It seems to me that Toy Biz debuted the exclusive Wal-Mart Giant-Man wave at Toy Fair, not SDCC. (mainly because 90% of Toy Fair pictures feature those black cloth with little white card style displays, and that's how I remember seeing it the first time) So it's entirely possible. Nothing sells a brand like success, and from all reports everybody is happy with the TRU deal. (At least the suits in charge, and the eBay profiteers are all happy.)