TRU wave 6 hint!

minijeff

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics looks great youb@st@rds!

Thanx for dressing Storm up for us.

Looks i'm gonna have to get myself an Assault-Gear T800!

Thanks!

I don't normally buy non-Marvel mates, but I picked up a T-800 to use the Ahnold head for a custom Conan I have been building using production parts, and forgot I had the vest in my parts box. I think it adds to the figure, but you have to remove her collar for her head to fit properly. :\

the tru near me is PACKED with the damn Thor sets. I counted eight of them, three Wolverine Origins packs and an entire slot filled with the secret wars set.

the tru near me is PACKED with the damn Thor sets. I counted eight of them, three Wolverine Origins packs and an entire slot filled with the secret wars set.

its so wierd none of the three toys r us i visit here in washington even saw one box set of the secret wars set and i read in hear some t.r.u are stocked with them alot of them.t.r.u. and there distributing is so wonky i swear

I found another jacket option for Storm I think works great: SM3 Gwen Stacy's jacket.

Painted black, it looks like a leather jacket, but it doesn't bulk her up so much like the T2 jacket. (I actually bought like five of the Gwen set when it was out just to get multiples of this jacket for customs).

post-238-1270863742_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lobsterman

its so wierd none of the three toys r us i visit here in washington even saw one box set of the secret wars set and i read in hear some t.r.u are stocked with them alot of them.t.r.u. and there distributing is so wonky i swear

TRU @ Bellevue, WA had them when the set first came out. They were stocked on the Marvel end cap, not with the minimates in the collectors aisle.