UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 6 hint!

minijeff

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with everybody mentioning the Phineas and Ferb stuff? Is the stuff really that cool?

it's a fun show to watch, and the toys nice, but for me it was the total shock and surprise that they existed! Not even my kids knew these things were coming out... It's always great to be surprised by what you find on the pegs.

I'm definitely on the hunt for storm. Can anyone post pictures of her ears, I want to see what that looks like.

By the way here is the decal i used for dazzler, Some of you were requesting it.

dazzler_decalsai.jpg

Is that the first Minimate with ass definition?? Yowzer! :blink:

I'm definitely on the hunt for storm. Can anyone post pictures of her ears, I want to see what that looks like.

By the way here is the decal i used for dazzler, Some of you were requesting it.

dazzler_decalsai.jpg

Is that the first Minimate with ass definition?? Yowzer! :blink:

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! Your Dazzler is just fine!

Found Wave 6 while shopping today. Only had enough to pick up the Cap/Wolvie and Thor/Loki sets.

TheSmallAvengers.jpg

Yay, my Avengers team is slowly coming together.

CustomMinimateThor.jpg

Sadly, Thor's new headpiece doesn't fit all that well with the Bearded Thor's cape but hey, its better than the original.

I combined Reborn Thor's head with Bearded Thor's body and House of M Spidey's legs to get my Thor. :D

CustomMinimateCaptainAmerica.jpg

Its hard to see but I switched out Cap's head with my extra TRU Venkman head. The eyes line up MUCH better than the original and I like his goofy smile. I think it fits Cap much better.

Now to get Hawkeye and Vision and the Avengers boxset so my Avengers team will be complete.

Edited by Brad Redfield

Very cool! Thanks for showing how the Thor kitbash looks. I hope that I'll run across these when I run errands tomorrow, but I'm not very optimistic.

Edited by karamazov80

My TRU had them today!! Picked them all up except Thor/Loki. I was shocked........I hadn't seen any at TRU since Wave 3. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come

location?

T.

Louisville, KY

which TRU in louisville, bro? i checked the TRU at st. mattews on wednesday, but no luck... :(

He's like a Mr. Fantastic... soft-serve... poo. :blink:

:lol:

Got one close, but not quite there...

post-2992-1267886054_thumb.jpg

great picture thats classic

Got one close, but not quite there...

post-2992-1267886054_thumb.jpg

I know I've asked this before and please forgive me for being confused but Are the TRU waves made up of 2 TRU exclusive 2 packs and 2 2 packs from another wave i.e. Extremis Iron Man/Titanium Man was part of TRU wave 5 AND Marvel wave 32. Sorry just having a hard time keeping track do I buy the TRU wave or wait for wave 35 or go to Ebay or... Thanks for helping!!!

Thanks battlecat it gets confusing what with figures being a TRU release no part of a normal Marvel wave wait it's an FX exclusive! Not that I'm complaining the number of figures coming out is awesome and I will find a way to get them all, oh yes, I will!

:lol: Awesome pic, Miry!

rsprin, it varies with each TRU wave, but this time the only one that we know will also be released in an upcoming LCS wave is the Thor/Loki pack. The other three sets are apparently TRU-exclusive.

Thanks, BC.

And just to clarify a bit- only the 2 packs with the silver "TRU Exclusive" seal on them are truely exclusives to TRU. Some of the TRU packs have been repairings of figures from LCS waves, which make the pairing exclusive to TRU, but they don't slap a seal on those. The Cap / Wolverine pack doesn't have that seal. Now that may mean that this exact pack is a part of a future wave (maybe 37 or something), or maybe one or both figures may be released as parts of other packs. A Captain America very much like this was released as part of the Heroes set last year. The face and hair are different on this current release. What that means, only time will tell. But it's an safe bet that at least one of them will be showing up somewhere else in the near future.

Scored these on a family road trip yesterday in Appleton, WI. They had an entire case out. So happy with these, as I was/am just rereading the entire WWH graphic novels from my library.