UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 6 hint!

minijeff

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa... that was fast. Looks like I've got a trip to take tomorrow as well. (need to double check for Animated Arcee anyway)

I was lucky enough to be the first one to find wave 5 last time.

Obviously, I doubt my luck will be that good this time, but as long as I find the exclusives, thats all I care about. (the others in the wave should be easy enough to find)

Either way it looks like tomorrow I'll be doing some hunting.

I was lucky enough to be the first one to find wave 5 last time.

Obviously, I doubt my luck will be that good this time, but as long as I find the exclusives, thats all I care about. (the others in the wave should be easy enough to find)

Either way it looks like tomorrow I'll be doing some hunting.

Sweet! I may go hunt these down tomorrow. I'll do my best to pick up some extras for those without easy TRU access.

i went to my true in Montgomeryville, PA and they did not have it in the system for a shipment. That doesn't really mean much since it is updated every week so i'll stop in next weekend and see whats what.

Not even a peg for them at the local TRU, and they too could not find them in their system.

(No Arcee either)

Well, I checked my local TRU today only to find a dozen or so Wolvie Origin packs, a few Dark Avengers sets, the GB best of wave, and 75, yes I said 75 two packs of BSG :ohmy: These will never leave the store unless they get clearanced out.

BS

brother, which tru is this?

thanks

Edited by mabait1020

Well, I checked my local TRU today only to find a dozen or so Wolvie Origin packs, a few Dark Avengers sets, the GB best of wave, and 75, yes I said 75 two packs of BSG :ohmy: These will never leave the store unless they get clearanced out.

BS

brother, which tru is this?

thanks

In Auburn off of rte 12. It's about 45 mins west of Boston, near Worcester.

BS

Edited by blacksun1520

To answer Minimadman's question in my normal roundabout way (rather than just ...No!).......

If you check out the seller's recent ebay feedback you'll find that he refunded the 'buyer' in full & never sent the item !!!!

Read into that 'what you may' but I reckon he .....& maybe his mate at TRU :D ....... jumped the gun ;)

Edited by buttheadsmate

I went to my TRU to look and found that all the figure aisles had been re-arranged.

I found a few pegs for Marvel minimates and 1 for Secret wars, but the got relocated to the aisle with the Indy figures like Bioshock & BSG - no longer with the rest of the Super heroes

the same thing happened at my tru but still no minimates.