TRU wave 6 hint!

minijeff

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here ya go mate!

Jeff of the Miniacs

That's cool. I wonder who she'll be packed with? Brown Wolvie? Or will they do two exclusive packs again and put Wolvie with Jubilee?...

or maybe she'll be in a secret wars pack since she has this look on the secret wars poster

Jeff of the Miniacs

post-11-1260292293_thumb.jpg

I agree that she'd look perfect with a vest piece (maybe a black version of Origins Wolverine's or Movie Gwen Stacy's?) I'd also love to see a separate belt piece... but I'm still stoked to be getting her!

As for who to pair her with... how about Forge? They had a pretty iconic relationship around that time and he wouldn't require much in the way of new parts.

Well let's see... Ben Grimm and the energy forms are left over designs. And Hooded Rouge would be cool. I'd also like to see Klaw, Titania, Volcana, or the Lizard from the villians side.

And I'd include Kang on the list, but we've been asked not to mention him. ;)

Awesome! If she is going to come with another minimate from the Secret Wars vote, I would still love that Benjamin Grimm. :D

He was the one that got my vote.

I cannot wait to see who else makes the cut. And in what pairings and/or ratios.

That's my Binary. I used the decal available here and used pieces from red and white blanks to create the body. The flame head and base were stolen from Human Torch. Love me some Carol Danvers :)

I've been campaigning for a Binary minimate for yrs... ( that and a hulk buster IM) but it get lost in the noise for kang/deadpool/gambit/thor etc...

Also don't forget there are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't!

T.

That's my Binary. I used the decal available here and used pieces from red and white blanks to create the body. The flame head and base were stolen from Human Torch. Love me some Carol Danvers :)

post-235-1260295531_thumb.jpg

Whoa, how did you do the legs without breaking the pegs?