UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MarvelZombie2099's movies and art

just watched,very good keep em commin,you know you forget how much you rely on music in the things we watch and with a show with none and it still keeping your attention you know its good

Cool Arnim Zola. I cracked up laughing as soon as I heard Black Widow speak lol. Any chance you could get a female to voice her? It just doesn't seem right. Next thing you know I will see her on the Jerry Springer show confessing to Cap that she was actually born a man, then a huge fight will break out between the two. Jerry! Jerry!

Black Widow was my wife's voice, with a dropped the pitch. I was trying to make her sound like that Natasha voice from Bullwinkle. I guess it didn't quite work....:)

Her real unmodified voice is Agent 13's voice.

Cheers,

You should have had her try it naturally, with an accent to see if that woulda sounded better. Great work thus far though! I especially love the fact that you have done characters that we have not seen in minimate form yet.

Here are some Star Trek Minimate test shots. These were too cool to not share. I'm still looking for a low polygon count, decently done bridge set. The hallways, phaser, shuttlecraft and PADD were Google 3D warehouse downloads. I already have several 3D Enterprise models and other Trek stuff to populate an animated short.

Cheers,

post-3333-1260049673_thumb.jpg

post-3333-1260049689_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have posted my Captain America and the Invaders movie. This is actually a redo of an old movie I did with "realistic" characters, which were custom models in iClone3. They never looked quite real enough. I had kept all of the old sets and voice recordings, so I decided to redo it with Minimates. I think the end result is better than the previous one. I also improved the special effects (gun bursts, explosions, fog, etc.) and had much better camera control. Enjoy the show!!

• 2 weeks later...

My homage to the Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends cartoon is now posted. This is not an entire movie.. just the opening credits from the original cartoon done in Minimate style. This was a load of fun to make. I had to create a few new 3-D models for this movie, including Peter Parker, civilian Bobby Drake (Iceman), Angelica Jones (Firestar), Green Goblin and Dr. Doom, all in 1980s styles, inspired by the cartoon.

I have a whole story plotted out that is in production. In the meantime, enjoy this short video.

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...