UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic Con Ghostbusters Glowing Stay Puft!!

I just got my glowing stay puft minimate from ebay.

IT GLOWS BLUE!!!!

Other than glow sticks, I have never owned something that glows in the dark that wasnt green!

And even better, his "underfigure" is a "blank" that ALSO GLOWS BLUE!!!

I replaced my underfigure with one of my extra white Free comic book day mates and now I have my glowing stay puft mate AND a blank mate that also glows blue. (cept for his white feet and hands).

THIS ROCKS!!! :P

sweet, i'm getting the slimer for christmas. now i'm tempted to get this as well. any chance of pics

Old glowy pictures.

I'm eager to take pics of a GITD Stay Puft and a GITD Slimer mishmash figure. Still no glowing feet though. :(

hows it look with the white blank pieces inside? are they really noticeable?

Jeff of the Miniacs

I've gotten my Stay-Puft man to glow both green and blue; I found it just depends on what type of light you use to 'charge' him. Using regular lightbulbs he came out green and he faded really fast. When I used a daylight bulb (it's for my turtle), the glow was blue and it lasted for many hours. I have not tried any other types of light, but I am interested to see the results.

You wouldn't by any chance have gotten him from the ebay seller milodog05, did you?

Why yes I did...why do you know of him?

IT glows GREEN TOO??? Im going to have to try this!!!

I think it looks pretty darn good with the white underfig. My camera is broke though...:(

I wonder if glowing slimer glows blue too?

Edited by Galactusmate

Why yes I did...why do you know of him?

You could say I know him, because I am him. :D

Glad you like it! It's a sweet figure, but I couldn't bare to have a stay-puft the same size as the 'buster, GITD or not.

Wow it's a small world!! Yea I LOVE the fig bro!! Thanks for selling it! Im not a huge ghostbusters minimate fan (Im mainly marvel) But I got the clear slimer 2 pack and I am a sucker for glow in the dark stuff so when I saw the stay puft all by himself I was like "man I wouldnt mind that". I think now Im going to have to get the glowing slimer too.

I was going o bid on yer dr. doom but I forgot :(, oh well at least I got Staypuft!!

Rock on bro!!