UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

$167.88!

NightViper

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came back from TRU where I picked up the Secret Wars 4-pack. At the register it rang up as $167.88...Good thing they had individually price-labeled them at $13.99 :D

At least you have found them in store! Where and do you have the 6 digit code for it? Thanks!

I haven't opened them yet, but here are in-package images. It looks like the extra pieces are a full Symbiote Spider-Man mask and an over the hand style flame attachment.

sw_1.jpg

sw_2.jpg

sw_3.jpg

sw_4.jpg

sw_spidey.jpg

sw_doom.jpg

sw_beyonder.jpg

sw_photon.jpg

And there were 20 or so of the sets at the store...looks like they won't be too hard to find :)

(And I love Doom's delightfully annoyed look!)

Edited by NightViper

Sweet! Can't wait to pick this up. I had underestimated this box set earlier, but it's looking to be one of the nicer ones, to me anyways. I love that we're getting Photon and especially Beyonder!! don't think we'd ever get them otherwise. Of course I like the Spider-man bonded Symbiote. For some reason every time I see this doom it reminds me of baby doom...lol

no wave 5 in marion....around 20 or so secret wars packs.

mine rang up at 167.88 too...mine was not stickered so i had to get a price check

captain marvel / photon is the stand out winner! she is one of the best female minimates to date and a welcome addition to my avengers....

moc847

Can you post any loose pics of these mates?

i to had the 167.88 issue and picked up two if anyones willing to trade. Also found to Ghostbusters packs, Slimed Peter, and Lab Egon, but those arent for trade.A good day i'd say. :D

Edited by link 46