UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Favorite Minimate that you own

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't decide!

My commissions are awesome. Darkness, Omega Red, and Sabertooth from skull_buster, ww2 cap and scarecrow from graham, scorpion and subzero from clayface, and snake eyes and storm shadow from nervous

However, I'll always love my Cyborg Superman and Ambush Bug.

There are 3 that stick out in my brain. One is the Giant X-Men set that Shanester helped me with, the second is the Bombermate that TBT made for members on the old AA forum and third is the customs Nervous did of me and my wife for Valentines Day after we got married. I also love all of the Emerald City Comicon Minimates I bought from Sillygooser and Dockingbay in the past.

well, custom wise, I'm still very fond of Dr. Horrible. He really got me into the customizing hobby.

However as for official minimates I'd say it's a tie between Yellow Daredevil and Hal Jordan GL. DD because he and Elektra were my first 2 minimates, and I still think DD is awesome. GL because despite some minor quibles with the actual 'mate itself, he's still my favorite character ever to be minimated.