UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Favorite Minimate that you own

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blade is my favrite,he was my first minimate given to me by my tattoo artist,Blade got the ball rollin for me and still remains my favrite but deadpool is moving in close i must say

Scarlet Spider - Though he could have done with a bit more work on him (i.e. not painting on the web shooters or the pouches on his legs and maybe doing something more with the jumper), Scarlet is still my favourite costume EVER, so having him in mate form is always going to make me smile.

The original Spider-Man and Carnage and the original Cap. All amazing for their time and stand up today with the best of them.

Recently, well, Iron Monger is just amazing and wave 28's Wolverine is just absolutely perfect.

My first, and all time favorite, was a white Free Comic Book Day blank I got years ago. I had it for months before I decided to pick up Cap and Rhino in Target. The blank fascinated me. My mind kept thinking... this could be anyone, any character, any company, any license. It was a blank canvas, and I even now prefer this over any of the other colored blanks I have gotten since.

Blade is my favrite,he was my first minimate given to me by my tattoo artist,Blade got the ball rollin for me and still remains my favrite but deadpool is moving in close i must say

Which Deadpool do you have? I have both of the X-Men Origins: Wolverine versions.

sorry,should have specified the comic version,i have the movie versions as well the one with the two swords is another of my favrites

i like a lot of my mates, but those that standout are adrian from the previews two pack (yeah I said that) and her rocky, bucky cap, new bullseye,but my top two are powergirl and the SI phoneix, cept for her skrull face...

If I had to pick just one, I'd choose New Goblin from the Spider-Man 3 movie waves. He was literally one of the first Minimates I ever got, and IMO a very well-made yet underrated figure. And except for the little niggles on his execution (the C3 peg on his glider doesn't work :() I dare say he might have been the single coolest thing to ever come out of Spider-Man 3.

Hmmm it's like asking which of my children is the favourite ( A: The ones I that the mother hasn't caught up with me yet ;) )

Just one? impossible, I'm going to have to do this in stages... IT could be...

Wave 6 stealth IM because him and his yellow/red counterpart that got me hooked on minimates...

or

Madonna from the DSS pack, because they said it couldn't (shouldn't) be done, yet it sold out in the blink of an eye!...

or

Hannibal Lector on the gurney for just being an awesome creepy minimate

But it's probably...

My sealed in pack Red dress six from series one of BSG... why? because it's signed by Tricia Helfer to TBT :)

It's one minimate set that is worth WAY more to me as a person than it could be worth to anyone else and I don't plan on ever parting with it.

T.

Hmmmm - dang that's hard.

For sentimental reasons it'd be the X3 Phoenix. It was a bit of a personal triumph when i found that one. Plus i love Phoenix/Jean.

But for Design - i love Death Archangel! The execution on this figure was just perfect. I don't think he could have been a more comic accurate figure while still remaining true to the base MiniMate design.

(Also a mega-fan of SI Phoenix)

For standard Minimates I'd say Nightcrawler or White Queen. They are so unique and true to the source material. Plus, the hunt for Nightcrawler adds to the love.

My favorite custom, and overall favorite, is my Sherlock Holmes I bought for this years Charitymates auction. He's just too damn cute.