UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

anyone seen the ben 10 legos

mrknowitall

Just a question:

Did you even try Googling or Yahooing or...oh God...Binging...this first??

In two seconds i found at least 50 articles reporting that they aquired the license for Ben 10 Alien Force. Oh, and they have; i found out last Spring. AND i still get the Lego Club thing i subscribed for 6 years ago, and they had a page-preview for them; they look VERY Bionicle-ish and crappy.

Interesting not because I give a crap about Ben10 more that it wasn't that long ago Chuck said that Ben10 would make a great minimate license!

T.

Honestly, I think it would. There are plenty of unique, colorful humanoid characters in the show. Hell, there are good army builders too. I'd buy them myself, anyway.

Admittedly, I only did a quick scan (sorry, TTF), but I didn't see any minifig Ben 10, just the Bionicle-ish stuff. Which is a shame, since Ben 10 minifigs would be fun for Minimate customizing. (Like I keep musing over the Space Police aliens...)

Admittedly, I only did a quick scan (sorry, TTF), but I didn't see any minifig Ben 10, just the Bionicle-ish stuff. Which is a shame, since Ben 10 minifigs would be fun for Minimate customizing. (Like I keep musing over the Space Police aliens...)

The Space Police line is fantastic. Highly recommend it if you're a fan of classic LEGO properties. I'm officially addicted to them.

The Space Police line is fantastic. Highly recommend it if you're a fan of classic LEGO properties. I'm officially addicted to them.

I have been trying my hardest to avoid them. Space Police was one of the systems I collected the most in my youthful days, and Minimates are already bleeding me dry, so I just don't have the expendable cash to collect both. My addictive nature tells me if I bought just one set, I'd have to get them all.

That's because NONE of them are Minifigs...or sets; they were silohetted Bionicle-ish things. They're just like Bionicles, except in boxes and not canisters. Oh, and pictures of the boxes are now online:

http://artistcomic.wordpress.com/2009/10/2...ien-force-sets/

t8opqp.jpg

2462qf6.jpg

2ni8ksy.jpg

2mc7gyc.jpg

fwrvgi.jpg

2mqt9b7.jpg

I'll only pick up Chromastone because i like the design; quite frankly Alien Force sucks. I just want my favorite alien, Upgrade, from the original show. He was uber-cool.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

• 1 month later...

My wife and I got a Spidermonkey LEGO set for our 4 year old and he loves it. Fun construction (like a bionicle) and easy to play with; really, a pretty fun action figure! Now we will probably get some other sets and combine them. Great title for LEGO but these are not by any means classic block legos; they are manufactured set pieces that are re-used by each character with some individual pieces per figure (head/face, wings, some of the hands/feet).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...