UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

anyone thinking about H.G. Wells?

Think about the army-building possibilities of Island of Dr. Moreau singles ala T2!

And the same with the Eloi and the Morlocks.

Yeah, these would work well as singles actually. But it would piss me off entirely if there was not a time traveler with a Time Machine mini-flyer (if you want to call it that)

A Tripod could be a mini-flyer too come to think of it. Legs would just telescope out when you remove it from the box. Invisible Man's clothes would have to be removable showing a completely clear blank beneath. Think Iron Monger...

Perhaps this could satiate SSP's desire for some random non-marvel, non-Trek aliens.

Yeah absolutely this could be a fun line. But if I was DST and I had to pick a public domain line to materize, it would definately have to be Greek Mythology or Norse Mythology. Some sort of mythology.

Oh..... HG Wells mates.

For a minute there I thought you were in contention for "Most Random Thread Title".

Oh..... HG Wells mates.

For a minute there I thought you were in contention for "Most Random Thread Title".

How about Minimates of classic literature? We could get all the mentioned Wells mates but we could also get other public domain mini's like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, Sherlock Holmes, 20000 Leagues Under the Sea, Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn... The possibilities are endless.