UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man II Movie Minimates General Discussion

rx78jj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whaddya know... Happy does come with Tony's luggage for "Can I get that for you, sir?" action!!!! :biggrin:

And the drone... um... I take it back. Please paint it green, or blue, or anything. You can call it Titanium Men or Cobalt Men or something. The design is neat no doubt, but wow is it dull.

Well whaddya know... Happy does come with Tony's luggage for "Can I get that for you, sir?" action!!!! :biggrin:

And the drone... um... I take it back. Please paint it green, or blue, or anything. You can call it Titanium Men or Cobalt Men or something. The design is neat no doubt, but wow is it dull.

Yeah i know what you mean, but imagine the customers that can have fun with that

Not really feeling this wave so far. Getting Mickey Rourke is kind of cool, but the Iron Man seems only a slight variation of versions we've seen before (though I'm sure it will look better and shinier in person than the mock-up here), the drone guy, as Miry says, looks like he's gonna try to kill Iron Man by boring him to death, War Machine looks less cool than the comic versions to me (though also feeling a bit redundant), and the chick and suit guy look just as boring and civilian-ish as possible.

Guys, I am sorry but Olivia is just the voice in War Machine. This was revealed like last month

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Coo...n/news/?a=12841

I REFUSE TO BELIVE THIS!she is gona be a super hot chick in the movie and she will be in another wave of im2 minimates and be a mega hot mate,and i will pik her up:} B)

Anyone else pondering that Happy's case is SILVER and red not red and gold?

Maybe we will we see a Silver Centurion suit?

T.

Well that weird "power crotch" prototype did have a red / silver color scheme. And other outlets have now comfirmed that there will be a Mk VI in the movie, and the minimate assortment states it has a MK IV and an Mk V, so...

Guys, I am sorry but Olivia is just the voice in War Machine. This was revealed like last month

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Coo...n/news/?a=12841

I REFUSE TO BELIVE THIS!she is gona be a super hot chick in the movie and she will be in another wave of im2 minimates and be a mega hot mate,and i will pik her up:} B)

eye candy, phone sex operator... same difference. Both are just fantasy fuel.

I like that Hammer drone. looks interesting for a repaint. That War Machine does look like it could pass for the modern comic version. I had doubts about getting this set, but I think I might crack and buy the whole thing. :P And to answer the question, If the Mk 3.5 is the one shown at the forefront of the pics for IM 2 minimates set then there is a difference between the MK 3 suit and the 3.5 from the chest armor, helmet, to the paint details of the 3.5 armor. The only thing i see as being the same except for slight paint differences are the gauntlets.

Edited by rx78jj

Methinks that I is going to go for the War Machine set and kinda not get the rest. After all, I don't care for Whiplash and i don't care for the Drone. So whatever IM Rhodey comes with, I am going to get. Nothing more.

Hmmm...maybe a Justin Hammer under that Drone armor? That'd be pretty cool.

That'd be really out of character for Justin, in the 616 anyway, as generally he avoids being directly connected with anything illegal or actually putting himself in physical danger. Better to hire folks for that.

But then, this is a different universe so I suppose anything is possible. Would make the climax battle almost identical to the first movie, which I thought making Vanko into Whiplash and not the Crimson Dynamo was supposed to be avoiding.

Interesting that the army builder would actually show up on DST's site (does that mean the studio moratorium isn't in effect anymore?), though it was already leaked here.

Now all we need to see is the Mark V/VI/endclimaxwhatever armor Minimate. We know it's the one with the triangular chest light, what we don't know is if it'll actually come in the right "colors" or not.

I think there's one more armor in addition to the one blacked out in wave 35.

That's leaves one open spot in the announced boxed set. (assuming you're right, blizzerd) I for one am hoping that Whiplash actually gets a real costume somewhere along the line, and that's what goes in the 4th slot.

With Hammer revealed, that just leaves Black Widow and Nick Fury of the main characters who are still MIA

Don't forget about Tony! We got three with the first movie, I would be surprised if we do not see a 'race car' Tony and at least one other version.

We also have to remember Toys R Us; they should be getting four unique characters too.

Abd maybe I am wrong, but I seem to remember the original press release saying 2 box sets; one for AFX and for DST. Maybe this is just wishful thinking.